No Results?

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I just got back the report where there were supposed to grow the cells and the results would be in 6 weeks. They thought it was trisomy 18, well they said the cells didn't grow? Has anyone ever heard of this? They said my bloods came back normal for my age 40 meaning 1 in 87 chance for trisomy and 1 in 140 down syndrome, so she said we just don't know the cause? :cry:
I mean her head was bruised and her hands were clinched so i am thinking it was probably Trisomy 18, but I will never know now. Has anyone went through this? This is worse not knowing... :cry::cry: Why does everything go wrong for me...

it is so horrible not ever getting any answers hun. i dont know what to say that will help because nothing ever will. :hugs:

So sorry hun. I am getting my results in 10 days time. I am also dreading not getting any answers

I am just very confused and sad, i will never know for sure why Ava died:cry:
This whole thing is just confusing, I hope more people can post and help me out if they have been through this. Thank You :cry:

Hey Sweetie!!

I am so terribly sorry, I was hoping you would get some kind of answers , cuz any is better than none... You just keep that chin up & I just know everything with you will turn out fine, yes, this is a pretty crappy place you are in now BUT just got this feeling...

You are an amzing woman, wife & momma♥ They are very lucky to have such a strong woman in their corner : ))

Everyday I am amazed more & more with your strength & kindness.... You definately inspire me lady!! : ))

I'll be sending some love & blowing some kisses to Ava along with my Emma....

I often think of those two together & wonder what they are up to... : )

hey sweety, i had exactly the same last week at my results no cell growth. all my bloods etc came back ok too and they tested for infection and that came back clear. when Lily was born sleeping the midwife said to us that in her professional opinion it looked a little like somethin was off maybe downs syndrome as her feet and hands were flat and her ears were quite low set. we'll just never know now and my consultant said last week in his opinion it was just 'bad luck' and that i8 should be happy that everything else came back clear as it means i can go on to get pregnant again and hopefully have a healthy pregnancy. so sorry you had to go through this hun xxxxxx

hi hunny,

was really hoping you would get some answers, the not knowing is worse, ur are an amazing lady & so strong. i wish there is something i could do to ease your pain even slightly. i really feel for you hunny :hugs:

Hope you dont mind hunny i couldnt find the words to comfort you at this awful time, so i thought i send you something

Sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again…
but it will!
Sometimes, when you feel alone,
It seems your heart will break in two…
but it won’t.
And sometimes, it seems
It’s hardly worthwhile carrying on…
But it is.
For sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again,
But it does.

Sleep tight beautiful Ava Sophia :hugs:

Hope you dont mind hunny i couldnt find the words to comfort you at this awful time, so i thought i send you something

Sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again…
but it will!
Sometimes, when you feel alone,
It seems your heart will break in two…
but it won’t.
And sometimes, it seems
It’s hardly worthwhile carrying on…
But it is.
For sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again,
But it does.

Sleep tight beautiful Ava Sophia :hugs:

:cry: I can't thank you enough for that and for being SO kind to me, you are a gem! :hugs: That was beautiful and I will say some of my hope is returning. Thank you for being there for me in this special way.
xoxoxoxoxo You must be a great friend to many :hugs::hugs::hugs:

you are very welcome hunny, anything i can do, even ifs its a rant, cry, or even when your in need give me a shout. your posts have stuck with me since i read the first one, and can never imagine your pain of losing Ava Sophia, its heartbreaking, but in time you will begin to feel a bit brighter, time is great healer hunny, and i would be proud to go on the journey with you xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

I am so sorry hun. Words won't help but I am thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->