No scan date yet?

jw1555

Reaction score
Hi when did you get your 12 wk scan date? I'm 10 w + 6 and still haven't been contacted. My doc said the midwife would call fairly quickly but I've been waiting now a few weeks. I don't want to. Call the doc incase I sound a bit neurotic!

I'd chase up for your midwife booking in appointment. I had mine yesterday and the midwife booked in my scan (16th May, I'll be 12+3) there and then. Really don't worry about calling, its their job! X

I had my booking in appt 1st april. Didnt get letter till 16th, longest ive ever waited. Have you had booking in appt? x

I'd definitly chase it up as your about 11 weeks now. Good luck :flower:

I had received my scan date around 8 weeks. I confirmed it with my GP at 7 weeks and from him referring me it took around a week. I would definitely chase it up as if you want or need certain tests, then these only have a limited window to be done and that is why it's recommended you have your first scan as close to 12 weeks. I have mine next Wednesday at 11+3. Hope you get it sorted.

Hi Hun I would chase them I had my 12 week scan date at 6 weeks and my 20 weeks scan at 10 weeks so u need to get on the phone Hun xx

Definitely chase it up!

I had my booking appointment at exactly 9 weeks and the midwife gave me the number to ring to book my scan.

Thanks ladies - I'll def give them a call this morning then!

I would definitely chase - when I finally chased mine they had mislaid the request and now can't fit me in until I will be 13+2 :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->