No significant symptoms?

Nikie

Reaction score
Hello all

I'm 5 + 1 today and am reading all about people's symptoms.....other than mild cramping (that feels like I'm going to come on!) and mildly sore boobs (when I touch them or take my bra off!) I don't seem to have any other symptoms.

I know that isn't a problem - we are all different - but I really don't feel pregnant?! It that normal?! Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel like when I go for my early scan they are going to say ' you're mad...you aren't even pregnant?!'. Ridiculous I know!

I'm the same. I've had little bits of symptoms here and there but my lying consistent. I hate first tri. Full of worry

I don't have much. Just a bit of cramping, bloating and dizziness when I stand up.

It's still so early though. Last time I got to 6.5 weeks thinking that I had got away with it. A few days later it was full on morning sickness until about 12-14 weeks. There's still plenty of time!

Had the same concerns until about week 6, then I wished I would have just enjoyed the nausea free time while it lasted ;)

I am the same 5 weeks tomorrow and nothing much really xx

I was the exact same. However, at about 5+5, the nausea kicked in. I haven't vomited yet, here's hoping I won't, but pretty much every morning I have about an hour or so where I feel like I could vomit at any moment.

I didn't have morning sickness with my little boy till around 8 weeks. Just enjoy the sickness free days xxx

I felt the exact same way... Then the ms kicked in and now I feel like I am constantly hung over, lol.

It is normal, every pregnancy is different!

Thanks for your replies ladies - no doubt I shall be eating my words in a couple of weeks time! Xxx

Nothing much kicked in for me until 6+2 then I got ms, and a coldsore, yay! Hope you stay ms free! :)

I never had any symptoms really and it used to worry me, i went for my scan at 9 weeks fully expecting them to say there was nothing there (i had had some spotting with cramps at 6 and 7 weeks for 24 hours each time) and they found two babies! They are 11 weeks old now! So symptoms, or lack there of, isn't always a bad sign, enjoy the fact that you got lucky :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->