No sore bbs?!?!

katyberry

Reaction score
I'm 13DPO and everything up top feels completely normal - not even the usual soreness or tenderness before AF. I'm trying to convince myself that this is a good thing, but it's so strange!

Anyone else (esp. those of you who are now preggers) NOT have any tenderness?

I didnt have any symptoms at all really!

Good luck.:flower:

(bump)

Hi I had sore bbs last month and prior month..Had blue veins..was convinced of a BFP but both times BFN..This month no signs...3dpo...ugh..bodies are so deceiving...lol best wishes..have you tested?

I did a few days early... supposed to get AF today, and I woke up with cramps and a bachache. Booo! I was feeling really optimistic about this month - supposed to be really fertile after my surgery and birth control, and DH and I timed everything really well, used Pre-Seed... I'm going to be so frustrated if AF comes!!!

AF AND PG symptoms are deceiving. Thought I was getting AF when I was PG with my little girl. I wore a pad, cried, everything! Do not give up hope just yet...seriously!

Thanks, that's just what I needed! I had some cramps for a few days earlier this week, but these feel more "real". I was just about to go put on a pad after my shower - haha!

I'm kinda upset that I didn't go ahead and take a test when I got up this morning, but I had vowed to wait until tomorrow. If I would've gotten that BFP this morning, it would keep me from this grief waiting!!

katyberry i admire your willpower but I would just do it..at 13dpo fmu should not be a necessity!

I gave in when DH got home... it was scary, not using FMU and a day before my actual missed period.

But I got a BFP!! OMG! A big ol' + sign, staring up at me, clear as day!!

didnt want to read and run congratulation and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months

Woo Hoo! Congrats. I'm hoping in 8-13 days I get a BFP

Thanks, everyone! I wonder when it will feel real and not like a dream? I got about two hours of really restless sleep, then just gave up! I'm going to be even more tired tomorrow!

Heidi - I hope you get your BFP soon!

omg katy, CONGRATS..TEARS IN MY EYES OF JOY FOR YOU AND DH...BE HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL~:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->