NO sore boobs during the 2ww

pbakes2

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. First let me give you a background. I got pregnant with my first (daughter who is almost 3) within 3 months of ttc. This time we have been ttc for 2 years with NO BFP's.:nope: I have been on clomid 7 rounds now and with ultrasounds, estrogen, ovidrel shots, and progesterone suppositories.

This cycle I am 7dpo and I HATE the 2ww. It drives me crazy, which I am sure you all can understand. Anyways, I normally get sore boobs after ovulation and this month, there is nothing! I am really hoping that this means something since it's different than the usual BFN months. Has anyone ever experienced this? I know that I won't be able to tell if I have a BFP for a while, but just wondered if anyone had encouraging stories or similar stories.

Thanks

Different is always good I think!! When I got pregnant with my son 4 years ago I had NO symptoms at all (no sore boobs like you etc) but I wasn't expecting to be pregnant that month so didn't pay much attention - it was only after I thought about it. Now having been trying for the last 18 months for number 2 I can't help but look for symptoms most months. A few months ago I was like you - had no sore breasts at all (very unusual for me) so I started to get excited that maybe it had happened but about 2 days before my period was due they started to hurt and then my period ended up being 3 days late. I tested cause I was so sure I might be pregnant but unfortunately I wasn't, so I guess it just really depends. If you continue not to have any soreness or other typical post-ovulation symptoms I'm sure that is a good sign!

Fingers crossed for you that you might get your BFP this month. Let me know how it goes :)

Thanks for your reply. Secondary infertility is so frustrating, so I feel your pain. Every month just adds more disappointment. Still no sore boobs or symptoms and I am 10dpo, so fingers crossed! Good luck to you as well!

I know - it's so hard but I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

I hope you are still symptom free! I started to get sore boobs 2 days ago so know AF will be arriving in a week! :( Oh well wasn't really expecting anything to happen this month anyway! Fingers still crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->