No symptoms @ 11 weeks- worried??

PinkP

Pregnant with my 1st baby
Reaction score
Should I be worried that I don't have any symptoms at 11 weeks?

At the beginning I had the sore boobs, a bit of nausea that was it really and now I'm just a bit bloated . .

Don't have doc appt for a few weeks yet.

Anyone else like this or think I should be worried?

Thanks xxx

Hope everyone's having a happy healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Apart from always being tired and sore boobs I didn't really have any symptoms with my first, but this time around I have 24/7 nausea!

Are you feeling tired or starting to get a wee bump?

Yes I'm tired all the time!!!!!
Have a bloat bump too!

That's fine honey, that was me with my first! You probably won't be sick now because it would have kicked in by now and you only have a few weeks to go until you get to 2nd tri.

This time around I was really showing with a proper bump at 9 weeks! My friends at work guessed I was pregnant because you could clearly see my bump!

Just enjoy it!

I think it's fairly normal, I the placenta takes over between weeks 10-12 which might cause you to feel better/normal. I think this is also why women enjoy the 2nd trimester; when the placenta is doing the hormone supply.

I'm 9w5d and I started to feel normal yesterday and started to worry after a month of feeling sick. I think we're just built as moms to worry; try to stay calm. My DH always reassures me that everything is ok. Think happy thoughts. :)

Thanks Beebee xxxxxxx

You are welcome babe. I have just noticed we are both 11+3! Are you due on 14th August 2011? We should buddy up? When do you get your first scan? I get mine on Friday, can't wait, two more sleeps! xx

I just said that to my daughter that yesterday and today I almost forgot I was pregnant,LOL. I thought yesterday because it was my birthday but then when I felt good today, I mentioned it. I said either its because I've gotten used to being pregnant or the 2nd trimester is close. The only clue I had yesterday was that I slept since I took the day off and everynight before bed I check for the heartbeat which I just did again. All is well, I guess we have good babies:thumbup:

Very normal to not have symptoms and for them to disappear... It's happened to me a few times.

Thanks for posting this PinkB, I think I'm in the same boat. Woke up this morning feeling different, no nausea, boobs not that sore... Just v tired and can't get over the size of my bloat bump (really quite unattractive!!) x

I'm like this to my 2nd ababy but misarried twice in the las year or so, still got sore boobs and tired but no sickness anymore only 8 weeks so paranoid that it's all going wrong again. but in the same way still feel pregnan any other ways and got a little bump too getting harder to hide it lol x

Just to let you know my symptoms didnt kick in until i was 11 weeks. I didnt feel pregnant at all even though i had done 9 PG tests & had a private scan at 6 & 10 weeks

It feels great not to have morning sickness the past couple of days. I love it and hope it lasts. Not worried about the baby...just think the placenta is now taking over thank goodness! I only started having full blown M/S at 8 weeks so I haven't had it as bad as alot of other have but what I did have was miserable! I'm sleeping all the night through too and feel refreshed when I wake up I guess because the baby isn't sitting in the pelvis as bad making me feel like I have to pee all of the time.

It's good that this is normal!!!!

I'm so lucky to have fallen pregnant and always thought when/if it happened I'd be sick and . . i don't know . .maybe FEEL a bit more pregnant . .if that makes sense!!!

Although I've had early scans a few weeks ago and saw my lil babs I still cant really believe it :) . .

I know! It is amazing isn't it , that we are carrying little ones in us. I just got my scan a couple of days ago and it was amazing. Everyone is different when it comes to the morning sickness so please try not to worry. I bet when that bump starts growing you will feel alot more pregnant..LOL. I can't wait for that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->