No symptoms after 7 weeks + TMI...

YorkieMom

Reaction score
It's my first pregnancy and I haven't had any morning sickness - just a bit of queezieness every now and then, but nothing too bad. I also had really sore boobs and cramping, but after about the 7th week (I'm 9 weeks now) I haven't had many symptoms. The queziness is gone, my boobs aren't as sore, but I still do have the occasional cramp and I'm still bloated and constipated. Is this ok? I'm a bit worried that my symptoms have been so mild and that most of them have dissapeard.

Also, the last 2 days when I've gone pee in the evening it's been kind of cloudy. Then when I wipe down there, I get a bit of green mucus that looks like snot (sorry TMI!). Is this anything to be worried about? I haven't experienced any bleeding or bad cramping, so I'm assuming the baby's ok.

Does anyone know?

I haven't had any symptoms myself either in weeks and after A LOT of googling it seems there's a lot of us out there who just seem to be lucky in escaping the MS etc . . if you're worried would you not go and have a scan?x

I'd drop down to the GP about the mucus . . COULD (maybe??) be an infection . .

My symptoms come and go all the time! Lol I try to get lots of stuff done while I'm feeling good, because when the symptoms come back I'm not good for much :)

my doc told me discharge should be mostly clear, sounds like maybe a urine infection? Apparently that's pretty common though and easily remedied. Could be nothing though :)

Hmm, I've never had any sort of infection down there before. It doesn't sting when I pee either. I'll keep an eye on it and if it doesn't get any better in a day or so I'll call the Dr. I have my first mid-wife appt next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->