No symptoms anyone?

Moonbeam1

Reaction score
I have no pregnancy symptoms and feel Good! Just wondering if anyone else is like this?

Trust me after my first pregnancy I am not complaining its just I can't help worrying about my l/o when I feel so not pregnant! I even keep forgetting I am....

With my first pregnancy I had really bad sickness and what felt like every symptom going with this one I felt sick a week or so before I found out I was pregnant them nothing after I tested.....

(Just to add not sure how far along I am I think between 7-9weeks but have felt what may be movements so mayb more :/)

Just wondering if anyone else has this?

It was funny reading your post... I am pregnant with #4. I knew I was pregnant, I just knew. But I was nauseous for about a week too before I tested, since then, pretty much nothing!

I am pretty sure I am 10 weeks and couple of days, and besides being tired ( which could be due to having a 5month old at home...) there is nothing! no symptoms... And I could swear I have felt movement too. lol

All my pregnancies have been so different. But this one has been the best so far! ;)

There are so many great threads about this you would enjoy reading from the past couple of months on this forum. When I was going through this (bfp-8 weeks or so) I was grateful and worried at the same time. I did a search on the forum and there were pages and pages of great feedback from the ladies on the forum.

Enjoy and hopefully you will ride this wave throughout your 9 months! I personally made it to about 8 weeks before ms came knocking lol.

Will have a look through older posts and read now!

Hoping the morning sickness does not come bk! I was in and out of hospital/doctors so much with my first pregnancy I am appreciating every symptom free day and hoping it will last!

I was b/f my l/o till a few months ago so was not very regular and did not keep track of anything! Took 3years ttc for our first to come along so it has come as somewhat as a shock as we were not really ttc!

I honestly do not think you should worry, I know easier said than done. I am 7 weeks today and have NO symptoms whatsoever, however I went in on Friday and had a scan and all was well and we even got to see and hear the heart beat at 6 weeks 2 days. Hope this helps ease your mind a little bit.

I've just found out I'm pregnant with #2 and I'm totally surprised as I had no symptoms at all. When I was pregnant with DS I knew I was pregnant a few days before my period was due as I had really sore boobs, was really tired and I felt sick. This time around I feel totally normal. If I hadn't of taken 2 pregnancy tests I wouldn't believe it!

i just nipped back on this page but i am actually nearly 22 weeks. i had no symptoms before i was pregnant and only took a test as my partner thought i was a bit moody, to our surprise, BFP! we had been trying but i expected to feel even slightly different. anyway, time went on and still no symptoms. were having a little boy and recently had the 20 week scan, all absolutely fine and STILL nothing. i couldnt be more grateful to the LO!

also think its a load of rubbish about this symptom for a girl, this one for a boy. my sister had a boy and was sick until the day she gave birth! im having a boy and couldnt feel any better than i do, so i think it just depends on your body x

I had no symptoms until week 8 and that's when I started with evening morning sickness. Not pleasant and lasted for 4 weeks. I think things can happen at anytime.

Hope you don't get the ms!

I am currently 5 weeks with baby number 2.

With my first I was sick very early on and it lasted 34 weeks. I was pysically sick every day.

However this time nothing. I know its early days but I just feel hungry all the time.

I am terrified of being ill again. Im trying all natural remedies but to be honest last night I was scared to go to sleep incase I woke up today and was sick :nope:

I really hope you and I experience different pregnancies this time

I'm currently 10 weeks and other than being tired a few weeks ago have no symptoms at all. I keep forgetting I am even pregnant!

With my LO, I had metallic taste in mouth, cravings for orange juice and meat, an aversion to coffee and evening nausea (no vomiting ) before I was 12 weeks. This time I have been very slightly nauseas a couple of times and that is it.

Me too! Im coming up to 6 weeks I believe and nothing! I too forget im pregnant sometimes as I feel the same as I did 2 months ago lol

Thanks for all the replies good to know I'm not the only one! Strange how every pregnancy can be so different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->