No symptoms at 7w - driving me crazy!? Reassurance anyone?

londongirl

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm around 7.5w pregnant. I saw the heartbeat at 6w, which was reassuring. I've had a MMC before and another MC that ended naturally, my third pregnancy resulted in my gorgeous 22-month-old.

I don't think I had a lot of symptoms with his pregnancy, whereas I had awful food aversion and fatigue with the MMC.

so I know symptoms or lack of don't indicate whether the pregnancy will work out necessarily but...

I'm still freaking out. I feel a bit bloated and boobs tiny bit sore and bit bigger but that is IT. Otherwise I feel COMPLETELY NORMAL...

Could this all be ok? I'm petrified of the 12w scan 😥

With my first baby I had symptoms right away after finding out. With this baby they didn't start to come in full force until around 9/10 weeks. Even then they were pretty mild except for the nausea compared to my first baby.

With my first baby I had symptoms right away after finding out. With this baby they didn't start to come in full force until around 9/10 weeks. Even then they were pretty mild except for the nausea compared to my first baby.

Thank you so much... These are exactly the things I need to hear👍🏼

I have had symptoms, but they've been so mild that if I wasn't missing my periods, I wouldn't know I'm pregnant.

I had no symptoms to speak of aside from exhaustion my entire first trimester. My boobs were only slightly sore on/off. Some mild cramps here and there. I started having food aversions starting about 7/8 weeks. My baby girl is due in 5 weeks :) Happy and healthy nine months to you! Not worrying is not an option but hopefully you're able to feel more at ease.

Ive had a symptomless pregnancy for the most part, at the start i had a few but they went away.
I am 13 weeks and all is well, seen baby at scan.

i never had any morning sickness or nausea at all, no food aversions or heightened sense of smell. Just some weight gain haha.

I had a mmc before that was also symptomless so i know how u feel.
but dont fret, chances are all is well :)

I m am symptomless as well! It's nice but it can be worrisome.
Other than missing my period I feel normal. Although I have a heightened sense of smell, but the smells don't make me sick.
Some say we are the lucky ones lol ;)

I had no symptoms at 7 weeks, I still didn't know I was even pregnant then! Then about a week later they hit me like a brick, and they're still all here now at 16 weeks along with other new ones. So no symptoms early, but a beautiful scan at 12 weeks that showed a healthy baby, who also was apparently the most well behaved baby the synographer had that day, she even gave me two free pictures she was so happy about it lol

I've had a mc and mmc just like you, with the mmc @ 8 weeks I had aweful aversions to fish smells. With my pregnancy last year with DD and the mc 4 years back absolutely nothing.

Now I'm pregnant with twins and again, nothing. Maybe a bit of a hard time finshing meals but really, no ms or fatigue. My scans have all come back perfect so I know everything is on track. Don't worry, you're one of the lucky ones to not get tired or sick. It's s little worrying with our histories but hang in there, 1st tri will be done before you know it!

I was looking for a post just like this! I am only 6 weeks along and feeling fabulous. I even have my same energy levels when I gym and so I worry if everything is OK. Normally gym is hell for me the second I am pregnant.

This is my 3rd baby and I am trying desperately to remember when my MS kicked in last time. Think around 7 weeks. Can't believe it just happens out of the blue one day ... and if and when it does I shall be moaning then too!

With my son, I had it pretty darn easy up until 27 weeks when everything went down hill (flu, then food poisioning, then pre term labour, then regular daily contractions until I went into first stage labour 2 weeks before he was born, lol). If I hadn't of taken a test, I barely would have known! I just generally felt under the weather. I gagged once while unbagging meat for dinner but that's it.

This time around, my nipples are quite sore but have eased off the past two days (which has me worried), need to pee around every 1/2-1 hour, thirsty and craving bad food but if I wasn't desperately searching for them, I honestly wouldn't even notice.
I also have quite a history of loss, so I understand how frightening it can be xx I'm sure soon enough, you'll definitely feel pregnant and if not, then that doesn't mean anything bad either. Once bumpy and kicks comes along, you definitely start to feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->