NO SYMPTOMS? .. NO PROBLEM! & Missed Miscarriage.

thank you so much for sharing this. I have been driving myself mad because i dont really have any symptoms yet, just the af type pains, and dont feel pregnant at the mo either.I did every other time except for the b/o when i just felt at about 6wks that something was wrong but didnt find out till almost 12 wks :(
I feel reassured reading your post. Will try and stay positive. thanks again

Im ten weeks along and have never felt pregnant myself. Still dont. Feels like nothings there even though I just had my prenatal appt on monday so yes ladies, you dont have to FEEL pregnant. I even cut back on the worrying myself. ;)

Thanks for starting this thread; I am in that place right now and reading everybody's experiences gives me some hope that I may still have a successful pregnancy.

I'm only 4.5 weeks along and have had hardly any symptoms - sore nipples and light headedness when I don't eat for a few hours but that has all stopped now and I feel disappointingly normal. I will try to stop stressing over it though, as there really is nothing I can do anyway. Just wait for a scan at 7 weeks and pray a lot!...

Good luck to you all, I hope you have happy, healthy pregnancies. X

This is a lovely post, it's really nice to see a post (FINALLY!!) where it's not scaring everyone else. I had a missed miscarriage in June, and so far this pregnancy I've had two scans and even so I'm still petrified. My baby stopped developing at 8 weeks, but only found out at 13+4 at the dating scan.

MMC's are very rare, and yes - symptoms do come and go. It's all very normal for symptoms to change and dissapear as it's all caused by your hormone fluctuations.

You've made alot of women in here very happy - Me included! xx

Glad to help all you lovely ladies. A post like this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted to read when I was worried, positive, true facts and chances ect. So Im so glad to help you all in the little way that I can, during the worrisome first trimester! xx

Thank-you for this post. I've been driving myself crazy with worry the last few days. I'm in my 9th week and my symptoms have vanished. What makes me worry so much is that this is what happened with my first mc which was a mmc. I lost my symptoms at 9 weeks and then at 13 weeks I found out I had had a mmc. Your post has made me feel less scared...THANK-YOU!!! I do however have a subchorionic (sp?) hemmorhage that I'm very worried about. I go for a scan next week to see what's happening with that. Hopefully all is well and there is still a heartbeat.

Thank you for posting. Eases my mind a little. 5 weeks and 2 days preg and no symptoms with a previous missed miscarriage back in Nov 2011. I cannot wait till I go to the dr to confirm the preg.

I wish this was true but after 6 miscarriages varying from 3weeks all the way up the 9weeks i would say no one up there loves me lol
when i have miscarried below 5weeks it has just been clotting but at 9weeks it was a baby still in the sack and was heartbreakingly worse to see.
Im now pregnant again and at 7weeks +3days and i wont feel comfortable till ive seen the scan. but my personal goal is 9weeks +3days.

My daughter is my only successful pregnancy and i had a mmc before her also x

Not too put a spanner in the works but I had a scan done at 10+5 as I was worried with symptoms disappearing and sure enough everything was great but then my 12 week scan came and it was a diff story, my baby's heart had stopped at 11+6. I'm not meaning this to upset any1 in anyway whatsoever! I'm glad u got fantastic news :)

Personally I'm waiting till my 12 week scan to do my sigh of relief and keeping it quiet until then, that's just my personal preference, maybe we were just extremely unlucky!

We were told that my mac was inevitable as from the min I fell preg my pregnancy would only reach a certain point as there seems to have been missing chromosomes!

Anyway.......I'm really please for u Hun and glad it's given u and extra lift, wishing u a happy and healthy 9mnths :) xxxx

Very true thank you! My symptoms were only very mild with this pregnancy, a bit of nausea & lightheaded at 6-7 weeks but then nothing, it stopped overnight! Now I'm 10+2 and still no symptoms, and I'm carrying twins!!! Both babies are doing brilliantly I've had 3 scans & use my doppler every day.

Plus you're right, I consider 10 weeks to be the start of my safest period as this is when the placenta takes over. So I'm pretty confident now that I'm going to meet my twins!

Missed miscarriages are rare-I read they are the rarest form of all miscarriages. But that does not mean they do not happen. I got a scan at 9.5 weeks and my baby was perfectly healthy. I went in for my 12 week scan and discovered the baby had died right around the time of the scan. Like I said, they're rare, but they still happen to a lot more people then you think. My cousin also had one at 16 weeks. She was feeling the baby move and everything, but at her appointment around 16 weeks they doscovered the baby died.

Well, after having a scan done on Tuesday I have a few updates for you ladies, that you might want to know, might not. Firstly, I have no pregnancy symptoms, apart from feeling tired. I have NO: sickness, constipation, hungry, headaches, heartburn. Nothing like this. But earlier on in my pregnancy, about 5/6 weeks I did. So disapearing symptoms are not a problem at all. As due to my scan 2 days ago, my baby was perfectly fine. Secondly, missed miscarriages and miscarriages. I had my scan dating me 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant, afterwards I asked the women what the chances of a missed miscarriage are. She basically, long story short said, they are very rare for a start. And secondly they are most common in 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. And when I asked about miscarriages, what I asked was 'When will my chances of miscarriage go down, is it 12 weeks' and her reply was that my chances have gone down now, and Im safe as I will be now, as I am still pregnant ect. And most miscarriages are because of defects ect. Meaning the baby wouldnt be able to develop properly, and at around 9/10 weeks baby is basically looking like a baby. She explained Im not going to be any better off in 12 weeks with my chances of miscarriages, than I would be now. Hope this helps! :flower::flower::flower:

Thanks so much! :flower:

Oops, just realised this post is really old - thanks for bumping it up! :D

Super old post, I know. :winkwink: But this is exactly the positive story/information we need sometimes to just get us through the day. I've posted about missing symptoms, and also saw a handful of others in the 1st Tri section asking about the same thing. So just giving this post a bump. Thank you OP! :flower:

Ohhh wow. This was my post when I was pregnant with my 1st and now she's a happy lovely little thing. Ohh the worries of pregnancy! I remember this well as it goes! I am now 18 weeks with my second. And had similar experience and didn't worry too much as I remember with my first! Hope you ladies are all well. Xx

You have no idea how worried I was b4 reading your post.... I stayed every night for the past week trying to figure out why did ALL of my symtoms vanished and what it means...I just cant thank you enough..... My scan is dec 19 so I will update as well for all of those going crazy with worry. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->