NO symptoms yet

MrsAmk

Reaction score
I am 4dpo today with absolutely zero symptoms. I got a progesterone draw yesterday, and it was 25 so that's good.....but I kinda wish I had something to feel excited for! Sore boobs, cramps, anything lol. Anyone get a BFP with ZERO symptoms?

Hi

I would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms yet- any symptoms at this stage is a result of the progesterone/ovulation- at this stage of you have conceived it's unlikely the egg would have implanted yet :)

Yea true! Im baffled that I don't have any side effects of progesterone!

I didn't get sore boobs until around 6 DPO. There's still time as you're very early, implantation doesn't even happen until 6-9 DPO. :dust:

I am 4dpo today with absolutely zero symptoms. I got a progesterone draw yesterday, and it was 25 so that's good.....but I kinda wish I had something to feel excited for! Sore boobs, cramps, anything lol. Anyone get a BFP with ZERO symptoms?

I am about 9dpo & feel nothing :( starting to feel like this must not be my month.. af due in 8 days

Yea still nothing at all. I am even taking progesterone and have no symptoms :( Feel 100% normal.

6DPO: Feel completely normal. I know it's early, but it still kinda stinks.

9dpo and i feel normal too. :/ negative tests still

Didn't you have a squinter?

Yeah :dohh: yesterday was 8dpo & i took a frer and i swear i saw something.. asked my bf and he saw it too. It was only in certain lights. It could have been past the time limit though. I didnt keep that close track of the time. Id say we saw it around 3-5 min. But as time went by we could see it less and less again. So i got a digital and took it and it was negative :nope: .. this morning (9dpo & 6d before af) i took another frer & nothing. My bf said to keep it out after the time limit to see if we could see it then. Maybe it was an evap line So we waited 10 min Still i couldnt see it. Idk if we were just crazy or.. maybe i peed too much on it. Idk. It was incredibly hard to see. I couldnt get a picture showing it. Pretty sure im out this month. Super disappointed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->