No symptoms ?

Mummyjohnson

Reaction score
I'm getting worried, because I don't seem to be having any symptoms. In fact, I feel 'normal' now, no bloating or anything. I want to have an early scan to check on things, but due to work being done on our house at the moment, we can't afford it. :(

x x

Hi hun, I was the same with no symptoms until i was 6 weeks and the sickness kicked in. Some people don't feel sick or anything until 7 or 8 weeks. I still get days when I get nothing, but doesn't mean anythings wrong. Think of it this way I was told by a few people that pregnancy doesn't mean you got to feel like crap all the time. You're gonna get days when you feel fine, and others when you get every symptom in the book :) try not to worry..I know it's hard sometimes xx

Don't worry, I'm almost 13 weeks and I still don't really have any symptoms!

They'll come.........and then you'll be envious of those without symptoms! Haha.

Alaskagrown, you're one of the lucky ones. My best friend didn't even find out she's pregnant until 13 weeks. Her only symptom was putting on a few pounds, but she had also stopped exercising at the same time so chocked the 5lbs up to that. She didn't even feel pregnant until she got a bump and then the late-pregnancy symptoms.

The only symptoms i have had is tiredness and sore nipples no sickness at all but gran had none with any of her four and mum had barely anything except a little nausea in the evenings! I am sure all is fine but I worry too I would love to have an early scan but it is money we can not afford as we are getting married 8 weeks after our baby is due!

Thanks for the replies girls. Sometimes if I get up funny, I feel a funny pulling pain in a specific area of my uterus, which maybe the fetus? That seems to be the only reassuring thing I have atm. Last pregnancy I had every symptoms in the book -from the word go..! At the start of this one, I had quite a few symptoms, but they seem to have died off. x x

Dont worry about the lack of symptoms. Every pregnancy is different. With my first I was really upset as i had some and they went. I remember really wanting a glass of wine and being so upset that i actually wanted one as thats supposed to be a food aversion.
I posted on loads of forums (in the hope of feeling better) - i felt worse as noone reassured me it was normal!!
Anyway I cried my eyes out to the midwife and in the end i went for an early scan. Everything was OK and I went on to have a great pregnancy with no symptoms. I wasnt sick (so i put on 3 and a half stone)!

Try not to worry, everyone is different and you might not feel the symptoms as much as someone else.

Every pregnancy is different and I think that unless you have definite negative symptoms such as pain and bleeding you really shouldn't have to worry.

Of those women who do have ms the majority start around 6.5-7 weeks so maybe you will fit into that group in a few days time.

All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"