No time for me rant.....

cparks1

Reaction score
I am a breast feeding mother who is about 30 pounds over weight. I work Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. My usual routine is wake up around 6:00 am, take a shower and get ready then wake LO up to dress him and feed him, then leave to drop him off at daycare and start my day at work. I get an hour lunch break at work, which I use to walk about 2 miles (weather permitting). Then after work, I pick Peyton up, go home and feed him around 6:00 pm, clean all the bottles for my pump and get us ready for the next day (which takes awhile). The time that I can actually work out at home would be at 9:00 pm, but by then I am ready for bed. :sleep: Well, Peyton hasn't been sleeping through the night, he has been waking up at 1:30 am or 2:00 am. I go in and pat his butt for 15- 20 min. but he still wakes up crying so I just tuck him in bed with us so I can get rest before work.

Anyways, so yesterday I made the decision to force myself out of bed at 5:00 am and go downstairs and start doing step aerobics again. Well, my LO was in our bed and woke up about that time kind of hungry. :hissy: It just seems like I can't have an hour to myself to try to get back in shape. Is that too much to ask??:hissy: My OH could get up in the morning and tend to Peyton but he just sleeps. He does help me out at night, but I feel he could do more. He knows that I am down in the dumps about how I look and he keeps telling me to do something about it but when I do, he makes me feel selfish for taking time for myself to work out. :saywhat: So I figured my only solution is hoping Peyton is still sleeping in his crib at 5:00 am or getting a gym membership and going on my lunch break to work out. Heaven forbid I want to get my body back in shape. :growlmad: It's VERY frustrating....... Sorry for the rant, but there just isn't enough time in a day.

ewan woke at least once during the night right untill 3 years old, he was a hungry baby, and rather than fight to get him back to sleep i'd just give him a drink of milk and 5 mins later he would be fast asleep again.

:hug:

Must be so hard working full time with a LO

:hug:

Must be so hard working full time with a LO

It is, not only do I miss what he does everyday, I have no time for anything (it seems like). It's like my work week is one big blur, always rushing around to get things done. I wish I could stay at home and be with him. Next year we plan on trying for another, I really won't have time then.

I thought I had it bad hunni....

I hope you manage to work something out soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"