No UTI but pain when urinating in 3yr old!

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
Hello All!

My son just turned 3 at the end of September and for the past 2 weeks he has been pretty unwell. He first caught hand foot and mouth from preschool (but that’s a whole other rant I won’t get into!) Which was horrible in itself but he seemed to fight it off pretty well. Then he caught a cough in the midst of it and that also cleared itself up.

Now at the end of it all he started to cry in pain when he started to urinate. Grabbing his willy as if in pain. At first he said it hurt in his willy area, then testicle area and now he is pointing to his tummy saying that’s where the pain is. I have been to the doctors twice and had his urine tested in the last week and he has no signs of an infection. He is well hydrated also. However he is barely weeing, with his nappy being only a little wet when I change him. He is still complaining of the pain in his belly when he wees too. For the past few days he has also had diarrhoea.

I am getting pretty worried now and will book a further appt to see the doc Monday if it continues. I would just like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar and would know what sort of thing could be causing him this pain with no UTI??

Thank you in advance if anybody has any ideas!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->