• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Wiggle Wiggle Petiton

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Please vote to keep the wiggle wiggle club off our sane forum!

:change:

Ive voted i have no idea what this is about? Anybody want to enlighten me? Have i missed something again? Im always missing something lol.

We had a thread where we could "wiggle wiggle" if we were feeling down and Wobbles is being discriminative :cry: Is that a word????? :lol:

Toria thought you left? :rofl: @ siggy!

Ive voted i have no idea what this is about? Anybody want to enlighten me? Have i missed something again? Im always missing something lol.
Ignore Torias explanation ...they were just NUTTY women :rofl:

Lil joke really ....had pictures and alsorts in their sigs lol

I didn't leave! I got the hump and said I wasn't going to post untill someone got the next status after elite... Then I accidently posted, so I went in the intro section and pretended to be new :lol:

Thats sounds good to me! Where do we get to wiggle wiggle then lol

I didn't leave! I got the hump and said I wasn't going to post untill someone got the next status after elite... Then I accidently posted, so I went in the intro section and pretended to be new :lol:

I wondered what had happened to you i didnt want to look at your profile again thought you might think i was stalking you after the thread on your 10 stalkers the other day lol.

I wondered what had happened to you i didnt want to look at your profile again thought you might think i was stalking you after the thread on your 10 stalkers the other day lol.

:rofl: I like being stalked really :smug:

LMAO nutty lass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->