No withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill

beachlover1

Pregnant and mummy of one
Reaction score
Hi all
I had my last period 52 days ago but STOPPED the mini pill 14 days ago. I havent seen any sign of a withdrawal bleed yet!

Isn't the withdrawal bleed meant to come within a day or 2 of stopping. It was only the mini pill, micronor....NOT the combi pill so should have been out my system in hours.....not weeks

Anyone else had any experience coming off the mini pill?

I just want AF to be here so I can get TTC!! We are still BDing but I havent even had a +opk so I'm certainly not preggers!!It's soooooooo frustrating

Anyone?? X

I stopped the pill (cerrazette - take it everyday with no break) about 3 weeks ago and have had no bleed. Not preggers as I've had negative tests Xx.

if you stopped mid-cycle, your body may just be confused. I know a few people who've stopped mid-cycle and they didn't get a withdrawal right away because their body couldn't process what had happened.

I stopped taking BCP right after my period and never had any bleed, which the doctor said I may or may not have. different for everyone I guess.

hopefully it comes for you soon!

just bumping this as still haven't had a withdrawal bleed 3 weeks after stopping, anYone else been in the same situation?

Hi beachlover,

You are right because it is the mini pill it should not make a difference about when you come off and it shouldn't take long to get out of you system. Have you done a hpt? Everyone's body is different though and it may just be your body adjusting.

I went off the mini pill in November after about a year on it and unfortunately I didn't get AF for months (159 days to be exact) but it turns out I have PCOS so I am not very regular.

me and my partner were trying to concieve for 2 and half years and i was getting really stressed over it but now we are getting married 2012 so we decided that i should go back on the pill (cerrazette) and since then i have been more relaxed and not thinking about pregnancy i missed 5 days of my pill and decided i should wait untill my period to start again which was within another 2 days and there has been no sign of my period or any bleeding at all and its been 52 days since my last period i have done a test and was negative but i'am feeling sick all the time and my boobs are feeling uncomftable and really itchy how much longer shall i wait to do another test

Hi, so I've bin on a few pills for 3 years now, recently my doctor put me on the Cerazette pill, I've bin on this for about 3/4months now,, last Monday I stopped taking it as decided I wanted to try for a baby, I have a withdrawal bleed every time without fail, even when I was late taking one I bleed about three days later,, this time I haven't it's bin almost a week now and I haven't had a withdrawal bleed I'm confused as like I said I have one everytime! What can this mean?

Hi, so I've bin on a few pills for 3 years now, recently my doctor put me on the Cerazette pill, I've bin on this for about 3/4months now,, last Monday I stopped taking it as decided I wanted to try for a baby, I have a withdrawal bleed every time without fail, even when I was late taking one I bleed about three days later,, this time I haven't it's bin almost a week now and I haven't had a withdrawal bleed I'm confused as like I said I have one everytime! What can this mean?
Hey loopylou sounds like we're in the same boat have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->