Noah might be home soon..

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Good Evening Ladies...

So this afternoon the day nurse called me to ask me to bring Noah's carseat in. And in NICU world this his a big sign your baby is coming home SOON!!! So hopefuly he passes his carseat test and he will be home sometime the start of the next week! I'm on cloud nine :cloud9: Thank you to everyone for being so supportive in our time in need. I love everyone here :cry:

YAY!!!!! so happy for you:)

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you and your family!! I hope everything goes great!!!! :hugs:

OMG GREAT news hun! Wow so everything else is looking good then? His bowel issues etc are all figured out now?
Isn't it just the best feeling when they told me Angelynn was going home I cried. You must be over the moon. How much does he weigh now??

YAY!!! :happydance:

OMG GREAT news hun! Wow so everything else is looking good then? His bowel issues etc are all figured out now?
Isn't it just the best feeling when they told me Angelynn was going home I cried. You must be over the moon. How much does he weigh now??

YAY!!! :happydance:

I cried too!! The weight thing is the only thing that might hold him back.. He lost 15 grams last night so now he weighs 1800grams 3lbs 15oz. So I decided to not breastfeed so he can save some calories up. The nurse told me before they weighed him that probaly Saturday or Sunday(but this was before he lost weight) He is allowed to take as much as he wants by mouth, he avg's about 30-40cc's every 3 hours, why Im kinda stumped about the weight loss, unless its because he's burning alot of calories to stay warm and eat by mouth. Everyone cross thier fingers that he comes homes soon :D

I hope he gets to come home soon...he is so sweet!

aww yay hun i hope he gets to come home soon.

Fingers crossed for you hun x
Hope he gets to come home soon x

wow thats fantastic news.
hope he is home with you soon x x

Wow that is fantastic news I cant wait to congratulate you on having him home with you xx

So they are giving him his shots over a course of three days. So he wount be coming home this weekend. Maybe Monday,Tuesday or Wed dunno yet. I guess it doesnt matter the day as long as he does come home!!

That's great news! Hope he gets to come early next week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->