Non-Alcoholic Drink Ideas?

Diana5241

Reaction score
My best friend's bachelorette party is tomorrow night!

I had been so looking forward to it, and I still am... I just really hope I can stay up past 9pm to help her celebrate.

Since I'm so early on, I don't want to spill the news yet (plus I don't want to steal the thunder on her night). Does anyone have suggestions for drinks that I can easily order at the bars without my friend or the other guests being inquisitive?

Thanks!

Well, you can always just get a fruity mixed drink, like (I'm not sure about you but that's what I usually get.) you would usually, just get it 'virgin', that's what I would do. :3

Just say you have a bad case of IBS and under doctors orders you cannot drink?

Both can be true. IBS type symptoms seem to happen during pregnancy and doctors clearly would order you not to drink. Not even a shot.

You can still hang with the girls and have fun without drinking. I'm sure you're bff will understand if you can't drink.

-Night Flower

I work at a bar and we get a shiftie after work. Now, before nugget I was known to not be shy around the booze. To keep up appearances, I have been making myself pineapple, lemonade and soda. It is yummy and looks like a vodka pineapple. Make sure you are going to the bar alone. As for shots, which our regulars offer me quite often, I just politely decline and say I'm getting tired of waking up hungover.

I work at a bar and we get a shiftie after work. Now, before nugget I was known to not be shy around the booze. To keep up appearances, I have been making myself pineapple, lemonade and soda. It is yummy and looks like a vodka pineapple. Make sure you are going to the bar alone. As for shots, which our regulars offer me quite often, I just politely decline and say I'm getting tired of waking up hungover.

The pineapple drink sounds like a winner (and tasty, too)!

I'm in the same boat - we are very social drinkers and it will definitely be noticed if I'm not joining in the fun. (Especially at an occasion like this). Even if she does find out, I'm 99% sure my friend will be fine with the pregnancy... but you know how brides can be sometimes!

Haha! I do. Good luck! Have fun and I hope you can stay awake. I can handle hanging out with everyone after they get drunk for about 0 seconds.

Non alcoholic beer? Anything without the spirit, so lime and soda water, plain coke. Or lemonade. Or as the other ladies have said fruity cocktails. With My first pregnancy it was my birthday a few days after i found out and the night out was all planned. I just got myself a cider and made it last the whole night. I think i only drnk half after 4 hours haha

Cranberry - pretend it's got vodka in

Tonic - pretend g and t

Non alcoholic lager in a glass.

I got so sick of diet coke last time I was pregnant/breastfeeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79