• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non Custodial Parents Right To Over night visits

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time since becoming pregnant that I actually felt and needed a few hours to be me. My mom kept lo for about 5 hours while I went out with a friend from work for a glass of wine.

Fob calls and hears music playing in the background and calls me almost every few hours. I texted him that our lo was safe and asleep and he continues to call. I didn't answer. the next morning he grills me on where I was and I say to him our daughter was safe ( he actually called my mother 3 times to verify lo was there and wanted to know what I was doing) I tell him it was none of his business where I was.

He calls a few hours later and says I want my daugher Friday Evening and I'll bring her back saturday evening. I say well, I'm not comfortable with over night trips simply because you have not come to see or pick lo up on a regular basis, I tell him, after I told him that his "late night "visits were to come to a end he stopped asking to see lo besides asking me to send pictures of her. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with not knowing where my lo will lay her head. I say to him I know you don't stay with your mother but when we went to court that's the first address you blurted out. He says well I won't have her in harms way... I say okay but I still don't know where you plan on taking her.... I say: why do you grill me wanting to know where I am with lo and what we are doing, but when I ask you, you tell me nothing or refuse to say anything at all... he gets mad ans days fine.. she'll be staying in ______ the city his home is in... not the address nor has he invited me over to see what it looks like...i don't even know the color of the home... but he wants me to trust him to take lo for one full night... he says well either she'll be there or at his aunts.

I say well how about I get up early and drop her off at a place of your choosing, I'll get up at 6 and please have her back by 8 he says well "you aren't taking my rights into considerations" I say well I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable...

He uses the fact that he's working 2 jobs as a reason not to come visit. He actually told me he's staying almost 3 minutes away from my house. He could have popped up to kiss her and spend some mornings with her but he chooses not to.. he won't even pay support on a regular basis. and I have to beg for diapers because he refuses to buy them around the same time I get paid his words are "you've got it so why ask me" he won't cover child care because he doesn't approve of where she goes.... but wants me to believe when she goest to day care he'll cover the cost.. he won't do the basics.. he just started getting her clothing that wasn't for a boy.. SERIOUSLY!

I don't trust this guy! and i'm pretty sure he's gonna probably have her a a horse show or somewhere faking like he's the F***ing father of the year... I get angry thinking about how he claims he's part time but eveytime you call to check on "your baby" your working...you only paid 50 dollars in support and skipped on month... but I'm suppose to pack lo up because you're her father and not grill you like you freaking grill me.. HELL NO! it's not gonna happen..

not to mention he waited until I was unable to hold the conversation with him. I was actually visiting my grandmother who had surgery a few weeks ago when he mentioned his rights, I know he's recording the conversations just like I am keeping a record... JERK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->