Nooooo baby turned =(

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so yesterday baby was head down and 1/5th engaged now I felt her move and she is sitting transverse why does she decide now to turn transverse grrrr I don't want a CS so I'm so hoping she turns back to head down (ceph)

I couldn't belive it I was sitting in the car and felt a huuuugr movement and yep sure enough one side is her bum and the other is her head maybe the midwife checking her position yesterday made her turn I don't know but now I know I'll be on my ball all day tomorrow jumping and grinding lol

My first baby turned breech at 30 weeks. Ugh!! Then, he went transverse and started to favor the breech position again at 34 weeks. I used SpinningBabies to get him head-down. Might be worth a shot. Otherwise, keep up with the bouncing! Hopefully gravity will do its job. Good luck!!!!!!

My bubba was engaged the other week... Today in doctors words "he's no where near my pelvis" lol... These babies like teasing us... Hope yours turns back

If it isn't your 1st baby will pop in and out of your pelvis and do all sorts as they have more room than previous babies do. Hopefully baby will behave and be in the right position when needed :) x

Wouldnt worry too much you have ages yet, my son turned 5 times week 38-40 then another 2 times 40-42 and before 36 weeks he was rolling all over the place, my stomach looked like somthing off alien trying to burst out.
Most dont settle till about 37 weeks anyway.

I wouldn't worry too much. Mine has been doing that dance since 31 weeks and I'm now 36. Head down the entire pregnancy then suddenly transverse. Head down - transverse - head down - transverse...ad neauseum!! I was flipping out but my MW said what pp had mentioned, babies after #1 have more space (I'm on #3) and tend to flip around a little more. I've been doing the spinning babies inversions and particularly the rebozo sifting (I'm sure I screwed that name up. The former really seems to help and even thought the sifting really helps it totally makes transverse days WAY less uncomfortable!

My DD was transverse most of my pregnancy, finally went head down a little after 30 weeks, then popped transverse again around 36 weeks. I put a pack of frozen peas right above her head and she popped right back head down again! It's worth a try, worked for me! She wanted nothing to do with that cold, of course it wasn't pleasant for me either!

I was told by a midwife (not my own) to not even care yet that the baby was breech and to not even think about it.

So I wouldn't worry. You've got ages yet. I'm sure your midwives wont make a deal out of it at all.

Oh thank
Goodness I'm a lot less worried now lol. I'm on my 3rd so she has a lot of room in there to move around like a little alien lol. Thanks girls for putting my mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->