Nooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbie1992

Reaction score
What about christmas!!
i was on benefits and my partner moved in (who is working) and i had to ring up cancel everything i get and then get a for for working tax credits ect
it take 2 weeks to get the form and 4 weeks to process!! Oh get £220 a week my rent is 125pw and my gas and electric is £50pw leaving £45 so we can just about manage but what about christmas!! im so sad :cry: i havent got anything! i was going to get loads of decs tomorrow and now i cant and i was soo looking forward to all the christmassy things we could have done. oh and forgot to mention OH also gets 2 weeks off at x mas unpaid so what we will be living on then.. id been saving for months for christmas and managed to get 300 for treats and a few pressies x mas outfits ect now what am i gonna do :shrug:

ah hun im so sorry, do you have anyone who could sub you a little until you all get back on your feet? x

its pants i swear, my mum maybe but who's ever got money around christmas to be honest? you will just have to keep your fingers crossed that it will come a few weeks early cos she said up to two weeks for the form and up to 3 weeks for it to be processed (was told elsewhere 4weeks) but im hoping :d it will be my christmas wish :D its okay though as we are still doing salt dough cookie as only need a tub of salt and im gonna get him to paint some piccies out his colouring book and stick the around... ive already brought a few of the kiddies pressies and thats what matters :) keep your fingers crossed for me and i might even do a lil christmas jig haha ps put my tree up today :D

Aw no you should of applied for a budgeting loan before signing off you could have got upto 800

im rubbish with all the benefit changing ect, but hope you manage hunny! Just remember christmas is about all your loved ones not how much is under your tree :hugs:

thats what OH said i was like bit late!! lol can you get a crisis loan if your not on benefits?

im still exicited :D i have a £15 voucher for toys r us and a £5 for argos so am getting peppa pig card game a drawing board thing and toustory buckeroo and will only cos me £11 so that ashley done we were getting him a bike too and a kitchen but can see that happening, OH dad is getting soph her walker but means me and OH dont get a pressie but i dont mind lol

u can still get a crisis loan...but they are shit :D my mate has 2 kids, rent to pay and other stuff and they gave him 36 quid to last 2 weeks x

I would try for the crisis loan, a little is still better than nothing! We also can't afford decorations but it's probably a good idea this year as my daughter would be pulling down the tree/baubles every moment she gets :lol: At least you have some pressies for your babies! Hope your working tax credits come through in time xx

I had to do my Christmas shopping at Very.com this year so that I can pay it off throughout the year. Could you look into something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"