Norethisterone followed by clomid, anyone else? What should i expect? Advice please

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi,
I went to see the gynaecologist today regarding pcos and non-existant af since Aug 2010! Anyway i had a internal scan and he said i only have mild pcos so thats fab. He gave me norethisterone 5mg twice a day for five days to bring on af then clomid 50mg twice a day for days 1-5 of my cycle. I also have to go and get my progesterone levels done on day 21.
Has anyone else been given these meds? What should i expect and anyone with any success stories? How long after stopping the norethisterone meds will af arrive? :shrug:
Im really excited about trying them, i really hope it works for me and i get my bfp very soon :winkwink:
Also posted on ttc but no replies yet x

Well I have taken noreshisterone before but to stop constant bleeding. When I stopped taking it it was about 48 hours until AF arrived. Hope this helps!

hiya, i have taken norethisterone and clomid before. normally AF comes about 48-36 hrs after last pill of norethisterone. I ovulated with clomid at 100mg but didnt get bfp. But DH hasnt had SA and after HSG last week i found i had blocked tubes which could have affected it !

Hope you get your bfp soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->