Noriday Q

Sofaqueen77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im a newbie here... and this is probably a daft question :wacko: but its been bugging me for a while..

I was on Mercilion for about 10 years but my GP took me off it last year because of high BP. Im not on Noriday, but have not had an AF since I started it....almost a year ago...

Now I know that Noriday is a progrestone only pill and does not stop ovulation, it only thickens the cervical mucus. SO my question is .... how come if I am ovulating... Im still not getting a period... Where do all the redundant eggs go?

I go to the GP every six months anyway and have asked her this, she said its just a side effect of this brand of pill, but she still didnt explain about all the eggs left in there!! :shrug:

OK, I've literally just come off (Friday) Noriday.

You continue to ovulate, but from personal experience, AF may not arrive very often, if at all. In the 5/6 years of being on Noriday, I think AF arrived approximately 10 times....

The eggs just come out in the normal way. I think only once I have had a slight scare whilst being on it, and that was more due to stress causing me to have most of the symptoms of pregnancy, yet I had BFN. Fortunately I was then, very much against wanting a family so I was highly relieved about this.

Don't worry, it is normal for AF to stop altogether. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->