Normal aches and pains...or??

LaurenM.

Reaction score
I'm very early into this much waited for, very much wanted pregnancy after a chemical pregnancy. I am 4w+4d. I have been having a burning sensation in my hip joint (left side only) since my BFP. It sometimes goes around to the back. I think it's too close to my hip bone to be ectopic (no bleeding or spotting) and I feel it's too low to be a kidney infection. (TMI) Can you get gas pains only on one side?? Anyone else experience anything like this??

I got hip pains when I was 4 weeks to 8 weeks with my dd. had it a little bit this time. it was my body stretching and responding to hormones? does it feel like it's in the joint?

It does feel like its in the joint, but I figured it was too early for any if that business lol! It does radiate to my back (same spot, but on my back) which is the part that's less me nervous. I almost lost my DS at 7w(ish) due to a missed Urinary track infection that went to my kidneys. But both sides hurt then and I don't remember where it hurt exactly. I figure I will go to the des in the morning to have ten test my urine. Just to be safe. It's acruay subsided a bit now that I've rested. I was on my feet all day.

sound pretty normal but def go get checked just in case xx

Thank you!! And I'm sorry for the terrible grammar and missed words. I'm on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->