Normal symptom? Panic...

Berri

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm around 5+3 (dates tbc) and today came over quite dizzy and hot in the face. My last pregnancy was ectopic and my two healthy pregnancies I don't remember any early symptoms.

Is this normal? It was about 20 minutes ago, I still feel a little off but don't know if that's just worry...

TIA

Could be low blood sugar or low blood pressure, I've felt that way in several of my pregnancies!! Try to eat something and drink to raise blood pressure!! If you feel you need to be checked because of history of ectopic then definitely do it!!!

Thanks pinkpassion. I'm scheduled for an early scan in a week so will be able to put my mind at rest then.

Glad you've felt that way too. Haven't eaten much today so that could be part of it...

I felt like that the first few weeks with this pregnancy. I still get really bad hot flashes and wooziness. I think it's normal. ☺

I'm approx 5 weeks. I've been getting light headed/dizzy as well.

Oh, man. I felt this way for the first several weeks when I was pregnant with my third-born AND in the beginning several weeks of my current pregnancy. For me, I consider it one of my "girl" symptoms. ("Boy" symptoms for my cousin, though, so don't count your chickens.)

I've been feeling very dizzy since about 9dpo! Every time I stand up I get a head rush and have to sit down. Didn't get this with DS except when I was standing on a hot train. Hmmmm, interesting that it was a girl symptom for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->