Normal temping

loriface

Reaction score
So I've quite recently started temping!
Would you say this was normal? Could I have ovulated a few days ago? Seems erratic to me

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
Hard to say for sure with the "My Days" app, when I input the same data I use on Fertility Friend onto My Days the pattern looks quite subtle. Your temps seem quite high so its possible you've already ovulated x

This is a fertility friend screenshot x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
Lori - I see you are taking vitex! I have been using it this cycle as well.... Can I ask why you take? I am trying it to see if I can shorten my cycles...they are typically anywhere from 50 days to 100+ days. I've only been on it for less then a month but I am already seeing some result :) And BTW, your chart looks good....your temps dont seem erratic to me....I'm sure youll see a nice pattern one you O.

This mornings was a bit higher! I still don't hugely understand temping. Fertility friend doesn't know when I ovulate cause I don't get enough cm to write wage it looks like.

What us Vitex? I take folic acid, EPO and agnus castus. Was to regulate my periods

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 6
Vitex and angus castus are the same herb :)

Temp looks like you may have O'd yesterday.....the next few temps will let you know for sure :) It takes a few cycles to really start seeing a pattern....just keep at it!

It's gone back down again today. Maybe it was just a warm morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"