Normal to have two dips post ovulation?

Sweety21

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

First of all thanks for reading.

I am new to charting but the last three cycles which i charted tells me that I have two dips every month.
One at 5dpo and other at 7dpo. One shouldbe estrogen surge but, what about the other one?
Does this indicate some kind of problem?

I usually get the 5 dayish estrogen dip, but the next could be the rumored implant dip (start of anyhoo as it is a process that doesn't just happen in 1 day)...
I have had the estrogen dip (some bigger than others) most cycles, but only once had a dip with implant type spotting that i noticed.
If you are getting it consistently those days each cycle, I'd think it's just your body's personal pattern:winkwink:

Thank you for you input. I really appreciate that. Hmm, I think you mighy be right about pattern but, I am just worried that it might interfere with my ttc.

Without seeing the chart I would guess that you should be ok, even if it's "normal" for your body in particular to do a double dip hehe
I would think so long as your "recover" meaning your temps make their way back up, then it shouldn't harm your progress.
I did some self-doctoring last month, as I don't mind being a guinea pig lol, and dug out some estrogen pills from when I was a surrogate, and decided to take them just after ov for a couple days, to help build my lining a bit extra for implant...wellll I may have thwarted my own body's efforts, since I forgot that estrogen also drops BT, which made my chart so low just after ov that I wasn't sure I O'd by FF standards:blush:
This go round, I'm keeping my idle hands away from anything so I can get an honest chart of what my body does naturally lol

JLM, Yeah they do go back up. But, just trying to figure out what it is.
Wow nice experiment there. I agree should keep away from it while ttc.

Your body may not have ovulated first dip bit did on the 2nd. Next cycle i would make notes on opks cm maybe even cervix. Ff can sometimes change your obdate if its wrong by the data put in. Cant say much else without seeing the chart. Does your temp go high after second dip?if it doesnt may br libkrd to progesterone levels you coukd show your doc the chart. Next cycle you could also take bbt virginaly. I know its gross lol but it prevents dips from being cold or mouth open during the night. Your dip might not really be a dip hope it helps

Thanks for advice. The dips are after ovulation. I would put a chart but, it's so random that I don't even think i ovulated. I am gonna go to doc get it checked after one more cycle.

Hi again ladies,

Just wanted to update that I got :bfp: with a roller coaster chart.I started to think I didn't ovulate. But, surely i did at around 12-14dpo. FF tells me isiliye ovulatedon 17 which is so not true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-28-14-22-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-28-14-22-38.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78