North East Meet? UPDATED 1st Post!

Arrghhh I'd love to come but have no diesel in the car :cry: and no money till Tuesday and Wednesday :( xx

Thats good for me... Where abouts in the metro? :D

Oooh i'm excited lol! i needed to go to get some more maternity clothes before i have nothing left to wear lol xx

Hmm... how about upstairs in the Blue quadrant? That way it's handy for those coming by bus or train.

Upstairs in the Blue quadrant there's a KFC and a couple of other things I think :)

Cool. You'll need to let me know if it is definately going ahead tomorrow and i will be there :) xx

If you want i'll PM you my mob number so you can let me know either way x

Yes, please PM me as I would love to meet up with you even if no one else can make it :)

PM'd hun xx

Edit: P.S i'll be the one with the long brown hair with a huge tummy (even though i'll only be 18 weeks!!) lol xx

Oooo can i join this meet? Just need to persaude OH he wants to drive me there...or I may take the train :) Would love to meet some new mummy friends x

JessdueJan, come along! I would love to meet you! :)

So - who's definitely going to be there tomorrow? I'm really looking forward to it :dance:

omg i soooo owish i had seen this earlier!!! i would have totally been there :(

I shall let you no if im a definate or not in a few hours once OH is home and I know what he's up to so I can arrange transport :) x

OK ... so tomorrow morning, 11am, Blue Quadrant near KFC.

I'm in! I'll have Alyssa with me in her black Quinny Buzz. She'll have pigtails in her hair. I'm the "pleasingly plump" (haha!) yummy mummy with shoulder-length light brown hair.

Angelandbump, I can't wait to meet you!

JessdueJan, I hope you can make it!

Anyone else still trying to come? Hope so :)

Im not going to be able to make this one girls I'm afraid but if we plan another one soon I will definately be there...I want to meet yu all :)
Hope you have a great day xx

I'm the one with VERY long hair... i'll be wearing dark jeans, a black and white top with a black cardy and a bumo sticking out in front of me xx

today was fantastic. Even though it was only me and anna and alyssa :) we'll need to arrange another meet ... Mind you my legs aren't half killing me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->