North Korea

History sometimes has a funny way of repeating itself.

Here is a link for anyone who is interested

https://www.korean-war.com/TimeLine/KoreanWarChronology.html

sometimes you have to look at the past to understand the present.

As China and Russia openly speak out against any NK aggression they don't control them. and the impact of a war there is of great interest to them. NK is a "buffer" between any US Allied nation. It borders both nations. But if NK was to attack and then be toppled it would be a us/un lead/backed nation in place.

I found this thread really interesting and informative :thumbup: I didnt know anything about all of this :blush:

Well, I am a little worried. The guy is a fruitcake.

He spend millions or billions on his army while his people go hungry, has anyone seen what life is like for those people in NK :nope:

They live in daily misery, no food no life no hope, it is horrible. That whole nation is brainwashed, the few that make it over it to South Korea are lucky and they know that life on the South side is so much better.

I would not put anything pass this nut. I know one thing for sure if anything is fired our way he will be annihilated :nope:

I was reading wiki last night about North Korea and it was hard reading. Very upsetting the way they treat their citizens

The weird thing about NK is that they're all about show - the more you read about them, the more odd it all seems. Like if you visit, they will lay out plates and plates of food, and plenty of places where no-one sits so you'll think 'hey! there's loads of food here!'. Everything is so orchestrated but nearly all of it is faked. I'm sure there are a tonne of N Koreans who would lay down their life for the leader but have they really been trained as well as we think they have or just choreographed for the sake of terrifying footage? These guys are propaganda masterminds. Military masterminds possibly not so much. There's a lot of North Koreans working in Siberian labour camps at the moment, wonder if they know anything about this...

This website is super interesting: there's a regular columnist who's actually from NK originally (now living in SK). Apparently, 4/5 newspapers in North Korea were talking about the economy when everywhere here was talking about them. South Korea also seem to care less than we do. Very strange.

https://www.nknews.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->