• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northamptonhire anybody :)

Yep.

It's Michelle Kelly and my photo is of a baby all in green, including their nappy :lol: lemme know when you've added me so I can remove my name. :thumbup: any others are welcome to add me too :D

Yep.

It's Michelle Kelly and my photo is of a baby all in green, including their nappy :lol: lemme know when you've added me so I can remove my name. :thumbup: any others are welcome to add me too :D

i just searched thro 500 ppl to find you and couldnt see ur pic :dohh: lol if u wanna search for me im mickymoo emerson :) xxx

Yep.

i just searched thro 500 ppl to find you and couldnt see ur pic :dohh: lol if u wanna search for me im mickymoo emerson :) xxx

LOL so did I and I couldn't see you either haha!
MickyMoo Im going to search for you if thats ok :)
xxx

It isn't working!?? Don't know if its Facebook thats messed up again or not?? :shrug:
xxx

Yep.

LOL so did I and I couldn't see you either haha!
MickyMoo Im going to search for you if thats ok :)
xxx
your more than welcome too :) hopefully facebook is working today :) x

:lol: erm, try [email protected] =]

I couldn't find you Micky! I'm rubbish at finding people :haha:

:hissy: They dont work for me either, I get some mail configuration set-up wizzard thing pop up :shrug:
I think its because I'm using a Linux operating system?? I dunno??
What a palava this is turning out to be :rofl:
I'm cr@p at this lol!
xxx

Are you allowed to post links to your Facebook profile page on here??
xxx

What a night mear were having girls hey ! U can post the link u sent me when I get home ill search ur email hun I can't really see on my tiny phone :) we will do it hehe xx

Not meant to but here you :haha: lemme know if you get me this time and then I'll delete it :)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=284700159

oh my gosh ive found you heheheh ! at last :) ur email didnt even come up i didnt right it was me but im pretty sure ull see from my name hhaha xx

Yep added you tehe! and the bit inbetween my email is an underscore :thumbup: tehe!

lol who how silly do we look hehe ! no facebook was playing up to be fair ! now timw to have a nose lol i think its odd putting a face to a name or a cat and a child in ur cases lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->