• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northamptonhire anybody :)

:blush:I'm from Corby .. :blush:
god i hate saying that..... lol nice to see so many people in the area :) :thumbup:

:wave:
Haha! Sorry I had to laugh.
Not at where you live obviously but just that you felt embarassed saying it hehe!
I worked in Asda over there, I didn't think it was tooooo bad!
I think saying I live near Kettering is embarassing as well though :haha:
x

I know i hte saying i live in Kettering!!
Corby is not bad, i worked over there on Occupatiing Road, and went to school at Kingswood, so not too bad!!

:blush:I'm from Corby .. :blush:
god i hate saying that..... lol nice to see so many people in the area :) :thumbup:

:haha: theres some nice places there :shrug: lol :hi: xx

Hahah yeah there is.. but most people don't know that ... you say "i'm from corby "and most people give u a well funny look.. it has got quite a bad name...
but its not all bad :)

I know i hte saying i live in Kettering!!
Corby is not bad, i worked over there on Occupatiing Road, and went to school at Kingswood, so not too bad!!

Ditto on kingswood... and my Shit of an ex used to work in the co-op on ocupation! (dno where u worked) just thought i would mention lol... :dohh:

Soooo then Iv been thinking now the weather is getting better ect Who would be up for a meet?? :)

I wouldn't know where to start though regarding organizing one :wacko: !
If anybody has any suggestions of where or when please do share haha!
I think a majority of us are from Northampton itself aren't they??
So maybe that would be the best place to meet:shrug:??
For me it would be better if it was at the weekend as My OH can look after my older two (they are a nightmare lol) so I can just bring along my LO.
Anyway let me know what you all think :hugs:
xxx

Hi ladies!
Im from near Wellingborough!
Nice to see there are lots of ppl from the area on here! xxx

Soooo then Iv been thinking now the weather is getting better ect Who would be up for a meet?? :)

For me it would be better if it was at the weekend as My OH can look after my older two (they are a nightmare lol) so I can just bring along my LO.
xxx

that sounds great hun ! id be up 4 it if i can still move that is lol were getting big now :):dohh: :hugs:xx

Hey ladies!

I am also from Kettering, nearly 29 weeks pregnant, with a little boy! It would be great to make some friends in the area for meet ups etc xx

xxx

that sounds great hun ! id be up 4 it if i can still move that is lol were getting big now :):dohh: :hugs:xx

Awww bless!
I miss having a bump, although not the uncomfortable stages:haha:

Don't know where to begin regarding a meet though:wacko::haha:
xx

xxx

Awww bless!
I miss having a bump, although not the uncomfortable stages:haha:

Don't know where to begin regarding a meet though:wacko::haha:
xx
xx

I noticed some other ladies organising meets do polls with suitable dates and then go with the majority..I have no idea how to do a poll tho lol. If we met in Northampton town centre somewhere then it should be ok for those who have to get buses in? :flower:

xxx

Hey!

How is the pregnancy going?? I am getting BIG too now lol! But pleased time seems to going quite quickly at the moment :happydance:

xx

I will have a looky and try and figure how to do a poll :)
Wish me luck:haha:
x

xxx

Hey!

How is the pregnancy going?? I am getting BIG too now lol! But pleased time seems to going quite quickly at the moment :happydance:

xx

hey :) pregnancy going well (touch wood) everyhing is fine thank you. im having braxton hicks atm which are lovely !! :haha:hows ur pregnancy going ? :) ive found from 22 weeks onwards have flown by !:shrug: cant wait now tho :):happydance::flower:

hey ladies you all seem to have gone quiet. Just thought I would say hello I am fron rushden desperately trying to conceive our first xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->