• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northern Ireland JUNE meet - Belfast Zoo

forgot to say myself and Mandy81 may not make it up for 12pm but we will deffo be there for the teddy bear picnic, we will just meet you there :)

We'll be there for 12pm :happydance: Getting my Mum+Gran to drop us off then they can go round to Abbycentre do the shopping etc and pick us up later lol Im excited as well!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK ONLINE BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :happydance: only took sky SIX WEEKS to get our net connected!! wat utter PISH!! but yes poppy and I will definitely be there next week!!! excited!

wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo lindsay.. took you long enough!

omg dont even talk to me about it!!! was about to go mad.

ive invited stilleto sam.. she was at the last meet, but somehow missed this thread.. so shes probably coming too!

ive invited stilleto sam.. she was at the last meet, but somehow missed this thread.. so shes probably coming too!

I'm coming, I'm coming! :happydance: I probably won't be able to get there for 12 as I'm coming fom Ballyhalbert, but will meet you wherever you are in the zoo.

XXX

would it be better for the 3 that can't make it for 12 if we switched to 1pm?

That's the normal meet time so I'm guessing most will agree. Will confirm for sure on Thursday night (give everyone the chance to reply.)

1 sounds even better! poppy is usually due a feed around 12! btw, please nobody get offended if i ask your name! even if you're on my fb, im terrible. Kathryn is the only one I've met b4!!

Took me bloody ages to work out who was who after I added you all on facebook. remembering in "Real" life will be another challenge!

1pm would suit me a bit better as well as I might have to get the train into town and then the bus up :dohh: lol But either way I'll still be there:rofl:

Something has come up, me and Mandy81 may not be able to make it. We will know more later in the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->