Northern Ireland JUNE meet - Belfast Zoo

I was thinking for next meet we could go the the ulster folk and transport museum in the summer? Have a big massive picnic etc? I havn't been in years and always want to go :haha:

Oh yes. I'm up for that too - haven't been there in ayyyyyyyyges!

End of July? August?

XXX

How bout end July? We had been looking at Portrush for August :D

End of July first weekend in August? I'll be on hols til 18th july then moving into new flat but will have to definately take a day out for the ulster folk and transport musuem lol Im sad and love all the little cottages that you can go into and look around and buses and stuff!

do you ladies work etc during the week? i cant get another sat off... they are like golddust, and between my 2 jobs, getting one off from both at the same time is nearly a miracle!
im off every weds & fri tho, and alternate thursdays..............

I don't go back to work til September so any day apart from a monday suits me!

any day suits me too!

oooh i saw a "what's on at the north coast" guide today, and that weekend we were thinking of going to portrush is the pipe band contest so it'll be crazy busy. might not be ideal.

I only have the baby I mind on a Sat :( I dont wana be the only baby/toddler-less person there! Guess I could swop my days tho! Glad you's had a good time, prob a better time than I had on hols since I was sick the whole time :(

I don't work on a wednesday, although i'm away the last week in July - when you set the date, i can let you know if we can make it.

what about a wednesday??? anyone fancy a mini-meet in the next couple of weeks?

theres the mother & baby screenings in the odeon but they are only on a tuesday?

oh and I found this, has loads of ideas for days out --->

https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/search.php?county=ulster

was trying t put somethin on ya fb pge but it went here by accident becasue, as usual, im doing 87 things at once!
(ok so that includes eating dolly mixtures, but hey!)

i'm up for a mini meet! (will try and make it this time :grr:)

When you set the date, I'll see if Katie and I can make it. If not, we'll meet up at the one in Portrush

what about this tuesday? or the tuesday after? twilight eclipse is on this tuesday... i may not have a clue whats goin on, having not seen either of the other ones! *not a vampire fan*

I'll come, but won't have any kids with me!

I would love to go but I dont think Dec would be to pleased with having to sit through a film !!! lol Maybe next time and maybe if there is a catoon style film :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->