• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northern Ireland JUNE meet - Belfast Zoo

ooh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... i hope all is ok hun xxx

omg sabby hope everything with u and amanda are ok!! :hug: and ive added u sam!

Hey ladies :cry: Im really really sorry but we can't make it either on Saturday :( We go on holidays in a week and I have so much to buy and get still and it's the only day my mum has off work for the car! Really sorry :( :flower: Hope you'd have a great day and take loads of pictures!!

Ok. OP updated. For the 4 remaining, I said I'd confirm today the time we meet.... it's now 1pm. :)

yep im still in... who are the 4 still coming lol?

where are we meeting? are we bringing a picnic or anything?

Ah, girls, I'm really sorry but I simply can't make it tomorrow. Something has come up and I need to be at home for most of the day. I'm sooo annoyed as I was looking forward to it. :cry:

Have fun, Debbie, Kat and Lindsay and your little ladies. I hope the sun shines for you tomorrow.

Ah well, maybe next time.

XXX

hehehe. and then there were 3.... Hope everything's ok Sam. Will contact you via email 'bout delivery of your taglet xx

Kathryn, it's all in the OP :tease:
Meeting @ Car Park @ 1pm
I guess a picnic would be a good idea! :D

yeah well lets bring a wee picnic then.. and some blankets, anyone got one of those wee pop up sun shade jobbies to park the babies in while we catch some rays lol?
i hope its a good day.. i cant wait!

Have a good day ladies! Shame I can't make it but I'll be oooh-ing and aaah-ing over nappy cakes and playing dirty nappy games in Dunadry. Fun! (Think there are cocktails for the non-preggers!)

hey guys ... finally to see some people from n.i :) how is everyone

ooh hello there!!
there are quite a few of us NI'ers on here.. u just have to hunt a bit to find us!
where abouts are you?

ahhhhh ive only just checked this and realised we are having a pic-a-nic!! wat do u want me to bring?? shall we all just bring stuff for ourselves? i can bring a big blanket!

and Janny u can add me on fb if u want, always good to meet a fellow ni bnb-er! im Lindsay Crozier.

yeah just bring our own stuff and have lunch / snacks al fresco hehe
i cant wait! i shall be there in the car park with a rose in my teeth so you can all find me lol

yeah just bring our own stuff and have lunch / snacks al fresco hehe
i cant wait! i shall be there in the car park with a rose in my teeth so you can all find me lol

LMFAO!!!! :lol:

u cant miss me with my bright red buggy! im worried in case debs arrives first and i arrive second and i dont recognise her!! :blush: *runs off to study fb photos*

im notorously early for everything so ill prob be there about 9am hehe. my rose will be all wilted :-(
debs... what kinda pram will you have lol..are we meeting in a specific part of the car park or just doing laps until we find each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->