Northern Ireland Meet?

that saved me alot of searching! heheheh thanks!
I will prob drive/get hubby to bring me anyway, but i like to know "just in case" lol

Sorry I don't think I can make it on 24th:nope: as I'll be in Portrush for the weekend but we'll catch up with you all at the Zoo in the summer.

Boo :( I live beside Portrush too, you should all get the train up here for the day, hehe!!

yeah, there's a really good soft play in Portrush, Wacky Workshop! Maybe we can all meet there sometime (I've a caravan in portrush). We were in it over Easter.

Oh I love Portrush, we defo have to have a meet there sometime :) Maybe in the summer so we can have a picnic on the beach :)

I was just gonna say... We'd be due another meet in August!

Ok, I'm thinking the summertime meets will have to be planned well in advance, sooooo....

proposed dates:

Zoo: 26th June

Portrush: 21st August*

(Thinking it may be easiest to have our meet date "last Saturday of every other month"?)

*I know this isn't the last Sat of the month but it may be difficult navigating the country on the bank holiday weekend with parades etc.

Ok, I'm thinking the summertime meets will have to be planned well in advance, sooooo....

proposed dates:

Zoo: 26th June

Portrush: 21st August*

(Thinking it may be easiest to have our meet date "last Saturday of every other month"?)

*I know this isn't the last Sat of the month but it may be difficult navigating the country on the bank holiday weekend with parades etc.

sounds fab to me d!! count me in! :thumbup:

21st August is the day after my sisters wedding, I'll fly back home tho lol

I might have to work Sat 26th June but I'll let you know closer to the time.

The 21st August should be fine - hope we get good weather!

Oh I forgot, I'm in Tunisia on the 26th June :( Boo!

Tell u what... i'll go to tunisia and you go to the zoo.... :p

I have another recruit!!! Just got a pm from a bnb newbie who is in belfast, have told her about the meet! :happydance:

Hey girls!! Im the new recruit to this wee thread and i have to say its great!! :) Bit disappointed that I cant make the 24th april meet as I am goin to my niece's birthday in playtime cafe at connsy that day!!!! But I will always be about here looking for the future meet ups , and I will have my baby with me then :) xxxx

Hey girls!! Im the new recruit to this wee thread and i have to say its great!! :) Bit disappointed that I cant make the 24th april meet as I am goin to my niece's birthday in playtime cafe at connsy that day!!!! But I will always be about here looking for the future meet ups , and I will have my baby with me then :) xxxx

yay! :happydance: shame u cant make the 24th tho!

Count me in deffo for portrush :happydance: we've been to the play palce down there and the kids loved it would be a great day out, i'm really looking forward to it now :loopy:

i still dont know if i can come or not... work are being weird about my hours.. im back on monday (boo hoo) and will be working alternate saturdays, but they cant decide which ones im in / off on... should know very soon tho.. the june one should be ok cos its so far ahead ill just book it off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->