Northern Ireland Meet?

dammit k!!! right so who actually is going next saturday?? just me? :cry:

i think its jsut gonna be me and u liz! shall we maybe change it to the week after?

Let's forget june/august for a while since that has gotten everyone talking about 3 dates and it's gone a bit confusing lol.

right, can everyone who CAN go this week, please let me know here?

I'm a yes.

:nope: ohh no ladies I may not be able to make it :(
kids have just been invited to a birthday party, but it's out door's so i'm gonna have to wait and see what the weather's like.

sorry ladies I forgot all about it :dohh: xx

Our 26th June meet at the Zoo coincides with the Andean Bear's 16th Birthday party!

"Spook's Teddy Bear Picnic, 2pm-4pm
Help Celebrate our Andean Bear's 16th birthday by coming to our teddy bear picnic. Join Spook at the bear enclosure from 2pm-4pm to celebrate his 16th birthday.
You can enjoy:
a special birthday trail;
birthday cake;
a sing along;
face painting.
Bring your teddy along and enter the best bear competition!"

Sorry I can make it on Sat but look forward to seeing the photos!
The zoo sounds good (if I'm not working!) or else i'll see you all at Portrush in August!

Assuming today's meet is cancelled?
Don't wanna retrieve daughter from hubby and get there to find no-one else :dohh: :lol:

I actually forgot about the meet today! :dohh: dam baby brain! soooooooo excited for the teddy bear's picnic!

I forgot about it too, sorry! :( I wana go to the teddy bears picnic, but not enough to wana cancel my holiday lol

I wanted to join in & meet up but can't do 26th June as its my hubbys birthdya on 30th June & we're having a family bbq that Saturday :cry:

Maybe I'll get to the next one x

Dunno... we could organise one if you like? We had been aiming for every other month but since April didn't happen.....

:blush: Oh bum i completly forgot about the meets!!!! Baby brain :dohh: Next one is the zoo isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"