Northern Meet

bexxie said:
helen you look EXACTLY how i imagined you but then I always do that weird thing of myn.
Creep!!! :rofl:

What does myn stand for?

ooooh got her claws out now :cry: myn is ok but then I am from suffolk where we don speak proper anyways lol

cool pics!

id love to go to a meet, cant never bloody afford anything tho!

xxx

Just come an get pissed with me when I move :drunk: :rofl:

I might just take you up on that lol

xxx

:yipee: Stu, Jase & kids in the bedroom with the xbox or something - Sorted :lol:

Glad you all had a good time!

Great pics! xx

Wobbles™ said:
HayleyB said:

Unfortunately as we were walking back to the car Vicky and Lauz came and pulled over... Lauz's car had been broken into :(
Told them to ring RAC as she couldn't drive home with the car like that.... it was the driverside window that was smashed, and the tom tom that she'd borrowed from her friend has been stolen.
They were heading for a police station they said they'd text me an update, haven't heard from them yet.
Hope they're ok!!
OMG thats awful & what makes it worse is when its not your stuff! :(

Was the tomtom not put in the glove compartment?

I don't know TBH and haven't heard from them this evening!
Really hoping that the RAC came out and got them home!!
I just wanted to cry for her!!

xox

Awwwwww how bad must she feel? That is awful! Hope they are OK! xx

Hellooooooo sorry Iv only just got on here it was 11.30 when we got home and I went straight to bed.

It was my own fault really I left the TOM TOM in thw window ](*,) I knew not to but we werent using it towards the end and I totally forgot about it, the babies were due there dinner so we just got them and all there stuff out the car and went to meet averyone, it was about 20 mins later when we'd walked down a HUGE hill that I realised it was in the car, but babies needed feeding ect so we went to feed them, I thoughit wud be ok, and that no-one would break in in broad day light. anyway in the end we went to Vickys friends flat in leeds and Matty came to get us, I drove the car home with cling film on the window and we couldnt avoid the moterway coz we were gonig round it circles in leeds, sO i followed vickys OH home (i didnt know the way) at 50mph on the moterway, luckily ella slept all the way home, but it took us about 3 and half hours coz we got lost.

Getting ym wondow fixed today and needless to say I wont be going to anymore meets unless they are in warrington or manchester xx

Wow Helen you were quick!!!

Thats horrid about Lauz, have you heard owt from her?

I got two pic, are basically the same but with Jack and Ella lokking (without the tears!!!)
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/jodielou/stuff/100_0933.jpg
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/jodielou/stuff/100_0934.jpg

I had a lovely day Girls, thank you, it was chilled and i was suprised how relaxed we were with each other

And Helen and Maybebaby i am so sorry again for walking past you!!!

Hayley you have G so well trained LOl i don't think i heard him say a word bless him,

i hope we din't scare you too much G :D

Awww Lauz I'm really sorry that happened( we must have been posting at the same time!)

I don't blame you for wanting to stay closer to home in future

What a horrible end to a lovely day :hugs:

Well Helen i thought you were about same age as me or younger!!

Aww Lauz! :( *Hugs*

I wouldn't let some theiving desperate scum bag put you off venturing away from home though!

sorry hayley that we didn't text you we had so many people ringing us and had to sort it out, rac wouldn't of done anything matty ended up coming to get us and laura follwing us home with cling film over it, the police were no hope what so ever neither were auto glass

I can't believe that RAC and AutoGlass were useless!! I mean isn't that what they're there for!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

I was saying in the car last night ~ The first BabyandBump meet is gonna be in Warrington! lol!!!

It was so nice and relaxed yesterday, we all just chilled and chatted!
Was really nice!
Helen i thought you were about 26/7!!

Had a good laugh!!

And glad that you guys got home ok in the end Laura & Vicky

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member