Northwest

lol i used to live in prenton but all me mates are from hoylake, west kirby and moreton, and pensby lol x x

oooh i'm after a lift to gt harwood aquascope fish place lol i hate not being able to drive tut

another one from preston, I have a 9 week old baby girl x

:wave: girls.

I've put up a suggestion of a meet, don't know if any of you would be interested

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/163758-anyone-fancy-small-north-west-meet.html

Don't know if it will happen or not yet depends if we can think of somewhere to go and how many peeps r interested. Not pushing any of you or anything just thought i'd mention incase you'd not seen it :hugs:

oooh i'm after a lift to gt harwood aquascope fish place lol i hate not being able to drive tut

I think thats just up the road from me, Rushton street is it?. I don't drive or I'd sort something out. Sorry hun x

Hiya just reading this thread, I am in Preston-trying to find mum friends!! 2 boys sounds like a handful!! I have one although want another-what am I letting myself in for????

meee, well i'm from darlington originally but live in liverpool now for uni :D

x

Hey Girls i'm from bootle and i'm trying to conceive my first child with my dh! Anyone wanna chat, please do! Rachel x

I keep forgetting about checking in here, You ladies all ok x

Hi ladies.
Im in Blackburn... so see there is a few close by.

I have a One year old little boy called Deacon and my little girls is just over 3weeks old.

Looking forward to chatting to locals ha ha. x

I live in Preston. First time mum, due in December 09. Would happily like to chat with local mums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->