Nose bleeds

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Ruby has had a couple of nose bleeds since she was born and wondered if anyone else has had this with their little ones???? My eldest 3 have never had nose bleeds and although im not worried that occasionally she gets them just wondered how many other little ones on here do :baby:

Livvy had a really snuffly nose last week and a couple of times I wiped there was streaks of blood - I panicked! Spoke to my HV though and she said it was normal and not to worry. She said it was just little burst blood vessels - She had been sneezing loads as well.

Once Ruby has woken up with dry blood round one nostril and once when she was sat on my lap blood trickled out of her nose. Her dad suffers with unexplained nose bleeds occasionally so guess she takes after OH lol

Max is the same he will have lil nose bleeds here and there but nothing to panic about ,,

Oh I hate nosebleeds!!!! yuck yuck yuck, Nose bleeds are nothing to worry about they are very common in young children, usually a result of nose picking!!! Lol or sometimes just a violent sneeze, the only time you need to worry is if the nose bleeds last more than 20 mins or if blood is gushing out, if it does last more than 20mins you should go to a&e and have her seen, otherwise just hold her head forwards and pinch the soft part of her nose, not to hard just a little pressure xxx You are a brave woman I run a mile when Dan has one !!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->