Not a 100% sure

EllenaG

Reaction score
Hi there, i wonder if you all can help me.

I'm not a 100% sure if i am pregnant or not. Ive had a lot of symptoms and have been reading a lot of websites and other stories that seem to be quite similar to mine.

Basically if i hadnt of gone to get my hair coloured i don't think i would really have thought twice. My hairdresser made a passing comment that one of the reasons my hair may not be taking to the bleach is due to pregnancy. Ever since then i have noticed symptoms. Such as cramping, not like normal period cramps nor ovulation cramps just a dull mild cramp through out the whole day. I'd say this has gone on for over a month now. Ive been getting more and more out of breath, going up the stairs really strains my breathing. The smell and thought of drinking coffee makes me feel sick and my breast are tender to touch but not agonizing just a slight bruising feeling when i touch the sides of them. My veins in my breast have become really visible and im sure my nipple colour has changed, they too are really sensitive to touch an this has never been an issue with me before. Theres been quite a few other symptoms too.

I had my period but it was more of a brown discharge? Am i over thinking things?Hi there, i wonder if you all can help me.

I'm not a 100% sure if i am pregnant or not. Ive had a lot of symptoms and have been reading a lot of websites and other stories that seem to be quite similar to mine.

Basically if i hadnt of gone to get my hair coloured i don't think i would really have thought twice. My hairdresser made a passing comment that one of the reasons my hair may not be taking to the bleach is due to pregnancy. Ever since then i have noticed symptoms. Such as cramping, not like normal period cramps nor ovulation cramps just a dull mild cramp through out the whole day. I'd say this has gone on for over a month now. Ive been getting more and more out of breath, going up the stairs really strains my breathing. The smell and thought of drinking coffee makes me feel sick and my breast are tender to touch but not agonizing just a slight bruising feeling when i touch the sides of them. My veins in my breast have become really visible and im sure my nipple colour has changed, they too are really sensitive to touch an this has never been an issue with me before. Theres been quite a few other symptoms too.

I had my period but it was more of a brown discharge? Am i over thinking things?

I havent taken a test. im really nervous too. All these symptoms and if it comes back negative what could it all mean?

Are any of my symptoms similar to what you guys experienced?

A test is the only way you are going to know for sure. Your body (and mind) can play tricks on you. Were you trying to conceive? If it comes back negative then you can just put the symptoms down to pms (or just your body playing tricks) and move on to your next cycle.

TEST! thats the only way to know for sure, these could easily be symptoms but there is only one way to know for sure. Good luck x

No we werent trying to conceive. Im on the pill. Hmm i guess so yeah, its lilke nothing i have ever had before? i know your body can play tricks on you but i also know your body can tell you things? It's the first time ive ever questioned being pregnant. The cramps are all day long. Must have been going on now for about 5weeks +?

TEST! thats the only way to know for sure, these could easily be symptoms but there is only one way to know for sure. Good luck x

Thankyou Bride2b. I think its got to the point now where i really hope it is all positive. I'm due on on monday, When would be the ideal time to test dya think? x

I'd wait until Mon to test personally but as you werent TTC I dont suppose you know when you ovulated? I'll be interested to see the outcome x

If you think you may have been pregnant since your last period (due to the discharge) you can test now! If you think you recently became pregnant (over the last couple of weeks) then you could test 5 days before your due. But if your symptoms have been for 5+ weeks then a test would pick up the pregnancy by now for sure.

Good luck, keep us updated!

I'd wait until Mon to test personally but as you werent TTC I dont suppose you know when you ovulated? I'll be interested to see the outcome x

I have no idea when i ovulated or when i would have conceived? But i would say ive been having these symptoms now for over a month?

If you think you may have been pregnant since your last period (due to the discharge) you can test now! If you think you recently became pregnant (over the last couple of weeks) then you could test 5 days before your due. But if your symptoms have been for 5+ weeks then a test would pick up the pregnancy by now for sure.

Good luck, keep us updated!

Thank you for that. Really helped! Argh gosh okay, deff keep you informed. x

take a test! no point in asking lol. only that pee stick will tell ya ;)

lol i know, was kind of hoping some one would be able to help me with the decision in whether my symptoms were looking positive or not.

You say you only started thinking you might be pregnant when your hairdresser mentioned your possible "symptom"- I've been there! As soon as you start thinking you could possibly be pregnant you notice things which might be symptoms. If you're not pregnant I wouldn't worry about something being wrong, they sound like things which could easily just be normal and you noticing them because you're looking, you know? Like having veiney breasts- they might get veiney at certain points in your cycle but unless you're looking you won't notice.
I'd definitely take a test now, or soon- if you are 5+ weeks pregnant you should get a positive if you test now. Good luck :)

You say you only started thinking you might be pregnant when your hairdresser mentioned your possible "symptom"- I've been there! As soon as you start thinking you could possibly be pregnant you notice things which might be symptoms. If you're not pregnant I wouldn't worry about something being wrong, they sound like things which could easily just be normal and you noticing them because you're looking, you know? Like having veiney breasts- they might get veiney at certain points in your cycle but unless you're looking you won't notice.
I'd definitely take a test now, or soon- if you are 5+ weeks pregnant you should get a positive if you test now. Good luck :)

Thankyou. I am deff going to do a test..if nothing it'll put my mind at rest and maybe stop the "symptoms" i maybe having? Just really odd all the symptoms i am having are really strong. Im really observent with my breasts as i dont really like them so i am always looking at them and its only recently the veins have got so prominent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->