Not a great sleeper anymore :(

B

bv82

Mia used to sleep 10-12 hrs a night without even wetting her diaper, but lately she wakes up at least 3 times during the night. She doesn't stay awake and goes to sleep right away, but you can imagine how stressful it is to get up so much when you have work in the morning every day.

Is this because of teething? she has 5 teeth so far, one more on the way pretty soon.

Also, since she has been on solids, she poops at 7 am every day and gets a little fussy around 6:30 am when her tummy starts to warm up.

I just have no idea how to have her sleep like she used to for so long.

:cry:

oh sweetie :hugs: sounds like teeth to me, not much advice though, hope she sleeps better soon :hugs: x

Caitlins always been a fairly good sleep but when she has sore gums and teeth popping through shes up in the night - like last night after a weekof no wakes she was up for comfort and right enough a sore bum this morning and a back tooth coming through.

Probably teething, whenever Connor pops out a tooth it sets him back sleep wise for about 3 weeks :wacko: lets just say I hope he doesn't get another tooth for awhile. I feel your pain with the waking up in the middle of the night and having to go to work the next day, luckily coffee has become a good friend of mine.

Teething! Josh was the same last week. He's just starting to sleep better again.

yeah hun what the other have said. Sounds like she's just bothered by her teething. Angelynn is a good sleeper but sometimes wakes up at 3-4am screaming and upset. LUckily she usually goes back to sleep after :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->