• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not a happy bunny.....sods law!! :growlmad:

Chocciebutton

Reaction score
I am not a happy bunny......................... my inlaws have just phoned and they need my husband to go round to stay there for a few days!
I am just coming up to ovulating (if I am that is!) around thursday.
We last had :sex: yesterday (sunday) and the next chance of doing it will be Friday morning! So what I am asking is , does this completely mess up my chances of conceiving big time this month?!! :shrug:

Sperm can last up to 5 days if he has strong swimmers, you are most fertile the days leading up to Ovulation so you may still have a chance. Is there no way you guys could meet to bd in between?

Hi futuremommie ....there is no chance of meeting up because of the distance involved!
He joked and send he would send a sample in the post!!! I thought it was 3 days that sperm can survive?

Is there no way you can go with him? Different scenery etc..maybe he can take you out for a romantic dinner, few glasses of wine..lol

Aamber....My husband and I dont really get on with my mother in law (I am not good enough for her son!) I have tried being nice, she just doesnt like me.....she never liked his ex girlfriends either...she wont have me in her house, my husband has had to go round as my father in law has had an accident at work and he wants my husband to sort a few things out for him.

Ooh choccie that sounds awful..her loss and definately her sons gain...Maybe you can just have a relaxing weekend, after maybe bumping and grinding late Thursday night :)..Technically Friday, just dont tell them the time..lol Good Luck xxx

I've read that sperm can last up to 5 days! I'm sorry that you won't be able to meet up with your hubby!

well there is a CHANCE that the spermies would make it that long (if you fell pg this cycle it would almost definitly be a girl)
if you still have good quality cm friday when he gets home there is a small chance you can still catch it.
Good luck either way!

lol we want a girl, but doesnt matter at end of day it would be loved just as much if a boy!

My husband has only gone round there for his dads sake to help him. My mother in law hasnt seen our 5 year old for 4 years...her choice!! ( in fact she has another 9 grandchildren ...his 2 sisters children and doesnt see any of them either!) it hurts but ive never stopped her, my father in law visits us and I always give them a copy of his school photo

Choccie,

That's sad and it really is her loss..maybe you'll O a bit later this time around and you'll catch the egg...good luck I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->