NOT a newbie; just confused

Mooshmuffin

Reaction score
We have been ttc for four months. I am not on any meds or birth control pills nor have I ever been, no history of fertility problems and no medical problems, except asthma. I have two other children. I have regular periods with 29-31 day cycle and 11-12 day luteal phase. I normally bleed about 4-5 days. On 8 dpo of this cycle (O was known by temping, +opk and previous pattern of O) I started bleeding in the morning when I woke up. I thought it was very strange since it would be an "early period" but I figured I'm out for the month and mentally prepared to let this month go. By 7pm the same night, the bleeding stopped...completely. I thought it was strange but figured by the next day the bleeding would ramp back up again. It never did. I had cramps all that week but no other bleeding, no spotting whatsoever. I figured it might be implantation bleeding and cramping that I had experienced but when I tested repeatedly, I got BFN. I am now 20 days dpo and cycle day 39. I did the last hpt on 15 dpo with evening urine. It was neg. I have been consistently constipated since the bleeding at 9 dpo. I have had acne, nausea alternating with ravenous hunger, fatigue, daily headaches, COPIOUS amounts of creamy CM, peeing like crazy and INSANE mood swings (I was bawling at VAMPIRE DIARIES...ugh!!! It wasn't even a sad part; it was a happy part!!!). Today I am noticing intense pressure in my lower abdomen like someone is trying to pull my uterus down through my vagina. But I seriously cant afford to keep buying FRERs! Surely a BFP would have shown by 15 dpo! This is driving me nuts! Can someone give me a little hope and tell me they got a bfp super, super late??? Ive never been this late before and NOT been pregnant.
I don't have an ob/gyn or a regular doc. BLAH!

Hi hun i really hope you are pregnant but it also sounds as if you could have a urine infection? It maybe worth checking hun and also the docs will do a preg test for free FX for you!

I would suggest you test again, I have seen several ladies get late BFPs!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->