not actively trying but......?? help

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
Hey ... not been on here for a while but i need your help.
with my eldest son i got a positive test on my period due date.
with my youngest son i got a positive test a week before my period due (something just told me to test).
My youngest is 2 in april and i never breast fed . Last few days my breasts are so sore and heavy, have lower cramping and breast producing milk... so i did a test this morm bfn ... i stil have around a week and half till period due so im so confused? Anybody had this and been pregnant? Or had this and be something else... i feel like my period is coming cramps back ache etc but i NEVER get sore fuller boobs and they never leak... and guidence will be appreciated ... thank you xx

Hey Hun , I'm probably not much help but I would think if af is still a week and a half away it's too soon to test , do you know when you ovulate ?

Hey Hun , I'm probably not much help but I would think if af is still a week and a half away it's too soon to test , do you know when you ovulate ?

Hi hun... yeah probs is too early ... i got brilliant bfp with my second.. at 10dpo a week before my period.
im around 6/7 dpo at min ... im not overly worried that im pregnant just more concerned as to why im feelin like i am if im not xxx

I would test again in a few days , good luck :) x

At around 6-7dpo I totally thought that I could be pregnant due to some weird symptoms I was having. Hopefully this is the same outcome for you. Good luck :flower:

At around 6-7dpo I totally thought that I could be pregnant due to some weird symptoms I was having. Hopefully this is the same outcome for you. Good luck :flower:

Hi hun thank you ... what symptoms did you have? Was you pregant? If so how long till you found out? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->