Not again :0(

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
I had a mmc at 11 weeks in September this year found out I was pregnant in November this year so only just and I have started spotting today.... am in work & don't finish till 5 so another 5 hours to go before I can even do anything. Am so scared I can't believe it's happening again, I felt really heavy & full last night as if AF was coming. I just can't believe it. I can't concentrate what should I do :o(
I just feel helpless & as if ill never get my rainbow baby

Spotting doesn't necessarily indicate something is wrong.... can you call your Dr? Can you leave work sick? Sorry you are dealing with this!!! Keep us updated!!! Big Hugs hun!!!

Thank you honey. I had 2 days off yesterday & day before not ill holidays so don't think they will take lightly to me going home.
I don't no if to go to the docs or to the early pregnancy unit to night x

Hun I spotted on both pregnancies on my DD I spoted at 7,9, ad 11 weeks and she s now a perfectly healthy 21mth old. Ive spoted on this pregnancy at 6 weeks and I'm now 11 weeks and everything is fine. Call your doctor and get him to refer you for a scan! big hug to you!!xx

So sorry for what you have been through. I had a chemical pregnancy and got pregnant the month after. I was still so emotional and terrified of it happen again. Thankfully it worked out but I really feel for you. Some women have spotting and still have a successful pregnancy, so there is hope. I spotted with the second pregnancy too. You could go and get checked at hospital but there honestly isn't a lot they can do.

Ring epu and see if they will see u. Mine wouldn't intil I was 8 weeks so u might have to make a docs appointment instead. See if u can get in tonight after work.
I know being at work will be hard but it might help the time pass quicker
Xxx

Hope everything turns out ok hun :hugs: can I ask is it red or brown spotting? I remember being so worried with my first pregnancy as I was havibng brown spotting but everything turned out just fine xx

It's brown but that's how it started last time. I don't feel pregnant my boobs haven't been sore or anything. Sorry ladies am just slightly nervous and scared x

Do you have that 'somethings not quite right' feeling or do you still feel 'pregnant' go with what your body is teling you. Is the bleeding getting any heavier? Cause with a m/c I've had it quickly went from brown blood to gushing red, but if it has calmed downi I'd say it was more implantation xx

I really don't no how I feel as I have never really felt pregnant since I found out this time. I was keeping everything crossed that by the time 6-8weeks arrived I would get symptoms.

I just feel so sick. Am going to ring the early pregnant unit at dinner see I'd they will see me after work or if I have to talk to my docs x

My cervix is all over the place, don't go by that!! Also Maybe ask them to check your progesterone!! Maybe you could get some supplement!!

I have been taking conception vitamins since my mmc and pregnacare with omega 3 since I found out xx

Yeah I would deffinately advise ringing the epu or the doctors. It's good that it's only brown hun but best to get it checked out xx

Hi Bumblebee, I know it's hard but try not to panic. Your story mirrors mine, we had a MMC in August and then found out we were expecting again in October shortly followed by brown spotting. My doctor referred us to the EPU and at a scan we saw a tiny baby with a flickering heart beat measuring 6 weeks. There was a second sac that was empty which is what they believe is causing the spotting. I hope you can get seen ASAP and that everything is ok. Sending lots of hugs. X

Just been to the docs took bloods. I have an appointment on Friday with the epu for either more bloods or a scan depending on what my hormone levels are. I feel a little better still spotting but I have everything crossed that my beans still in there & healthy xx
Thanks for your support ladies

Good luck, I hope all is OK. Sending mega sticky baby dust to you x

@cleo did your boobs hurt right away before you got your BFP did they stop hurting when you started spotting. Am just so worried as my boobs or nipples dont hurt any more.
I just can't stop crying. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->