Not again :0(

Glad they took your bloods and hopefully gonna do a scan. Good luck hunni xx

Hi Bumble, they don't really hurt, they did the other day but it has passed. My morning sickness also comes and goes. Some days i don't feel nauseous at all but then others it is quite bad although not actually been sick. I think symptoms really can come and go so try not to worry whilst they are absent as I'm sure they will start up again when you least expect it. I hope you get your results soon as I know there is nothing worse than having to wait and not knowing. X

Thank you ladies so so much. I think forums like this are true life saves I tell women I don't know more than I tell my friends. It's greatly appreciated to have all your care & support through times like this. Xx I hope to bring good news soon.
My last mmc started like this & my spotting was worse in the morning so let see what tomorrow bring FX nothing x

Morning ladies,
Well touch wood no more spotting since yesterday but on the other hand my boobs don't hurt & my nipples don't seam as dark or sensitive. I don't no what to think but I can't help but think the worse is happening again :0( x only 24 hours till I found out more FX it's good news but who knows

I know it's hard but try not to worry too much hun, that's great that there's been no more spotting! I know it's worrying when symptoms dissapear, mine keep coming and going, but after a lot of searching on Google and here it seems it is very normal for this to happen. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow xx

Good morning hun, I had spotting at the beginning of my pregnancy and I can remember being as terrified as you are, but, bubba was fine. So try not to worry too much yet as spotting doesn't always mean the pregnancy is over!
Good luck xx

My symptoms came and went a lot early on. Then MS hit with a vengance and I wished it would go!

WIshing you all sticky bean dust!

thinking about you hun, ive had miscarragies the im finally pregnant again, im 5 weeks today and im terrified so cant imagine how you feel xx lots of hugs and baby dust sent to you x

I'm really pleased your spotting has stopped, please don't be alarmed if you get a bit more as mine came and went over a week and everything was ok. I have everything crossed for you to get good results tomorrow :) xx

Think it's all over I just filled the tort with bright red blood :0( will I ever give birth to a healthy live baby :0(

So sorry. I don't want to give you false hope, as it doesn't sound good, but it is possible to get heavy bleeding and the pregnancy to still be okay. It all depends where the blood is coming from.

So many women have gone through miscarriages and go on to have healthy babies so try not to think it wont work for you in the future. It must be so hard going through so much in such a short time. Hugs

I'm so sorry to hear this hun I really hope everything is ok xx

Afternoon ladies,
Well just returned from scheduled epu appointment. My levels where high enough for an internal scan. They where able to see a yoke sac but no baby yet I am due another scan in 2 weeks Friday 13th :wacko: I did already book the day off work as I was going to get my Christmas tree, don't ask yes I do book a whole day off to get in the Xmas spirt Xxxx thank you ladies so much for all you have done so far. I have everything crossed that this is my little sticky bean [-o<

Brown blood is old blood. Its probably from implantation. I had spotting in my last pregnancy at 14 weeks, I went to the ER for it, and had a scan done. Baby was fine...but dr said since it was brown blood that it was from implantation bleeding that just hadn't cleared out yet. Also as a side note-dont keep checking your cervix...this can irritate it, and cause more bleeding. I'm sorry for your previous loss...I could understand how you'd be worried, but keep in mind spotting in early pregnancy is VERY normal...hugs!!! Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->