Not again :0(

Thanks for the update. I'm really hoping this is your sticky bean. The waiting is so hard. Hugs.

Aw, I'm rooting for the sticky bean! Good luck at your next scan :)

An keeping everything crossed for you too, I had a mmc in feb so can understand how apprehensive your feeling. At the start of this pregnancy I had lots of bleeding it started as bright red blood and turned brown, then started again two weeks later with lots of brown heavy blood like the start of my mc I was devastated but scans showed everything was fine and I'm now 34 weeks along. Hoping this is your sticky rainbow too x x

well tomorrows the day. OHH MY GOSH I am so scared. I just hope baby is ok and all is as it should be.

Given that am only 4ft 11inch is there any possibility that my baby will look smaller than everyone else's at 7-8 weeks.

When my mum was pregnant with me she was constantly told the baby had stopped growing but this was much later on in her pregnancy. Then one day a midwife turned round and said to her don't worry they don't know what their talking about your a mouse growing a mouse, which really reassured her.

Am just scared they wont see the heartbeat but really everything will be ok its just too small to see as its smaller than everyone's else given its inside me a tiny mouse LOL :wacko:

hey hun, goodluck tomorrow.

i just want to let you know that i bled the whole way through my last pregnancy. gushes of bright red blood. spotting. brown blood. you name it. i now have a healthy 15 month old girl. so just letting you know bleeding doesnt always mean the end. xoxox

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thinking of you!! I will have fingers crossed. I too have had a lot of bleeding. Brown, red, you name it. And not just a little. Had scan yesterday and bean is still there with a healthy HB. Waiting is the worst (I know) but you have to give bean time to do its thing and grow. Good luck!

I am not short but my daughter was born small and has remained small (on 0.4th percentile for height - adult height predicted 4'11). When I was pregnant and had my 12 week scan, they did but me back to 11 weeks (despite the fact I knew exactly when I ovulated and conceived (we were using CBFM). So I think that she did measure small because she just is small if that makes sense.

big hugs and keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I totally understand your fears. I had a 2nd tri loss in July, a blighted ovum in October and got pg without a period this time. Add to that my previous miscarriages and the fact that I've been spotting/bleeding off and on for 4 weeks now, it's no wonder I'm worried. BUT 3 ultrasounds so far have shown baby is measuring right on and everything is fine so far and I'm now 9 weeks. Hang in there and good luck!

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes really well. xx

Well had the scan & sonographer was happy with babies progress. Baby is currently measuring 7weeks 4 days slightly behind according to when I O'ed but it was defiantly there with a strong beating heart & everything. I can't believe it am so happy just can't wait to get my 12 week scan that will give me all the reassuring I need. Hope everyone's well & thank you ladies so much for your support here's hoping my July bean makes it & i get to meet our little rainbow baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->