Not castor oil but olive oil!

daisy_

Reaction score
Could olive oil induce labor and do you know anyone that has tried it? It sounds like a more subtle version of good ole castor oil

xx

No never heard of olive oil helping to bring on labour.......interested to hear if it works

Personally I have never heard anything about Olive Oil working the same as castor oil but I honestly dont think I would want to try....castor oil is so dangerous.

Agree I wouldnt try castor oil either ......

I am quite partial to castor oil simply because my sister did it with all her 4 during the week before her due date and had a god experience with it :). So I decided to google olive oil this morning and a couple of stories came up...so I wondered if anyone here had heard anything.

xxx

I don't think Olive oil would work. I use it in cooking all the time lol!

My nana in law always keep remind me how she took castor oil with orange juice and the next day, she had her daughter. Her mom told her to drink a shot of castor oil with OJ ..not sure if I wanna try it hehe

maybe a full pineaple! :)

castor oil didnt work for me :( just gave me an upset tummy, its the laxative effect that can bring on labour apparently so anything that gives you the runs could in theory work i guess xxx

castor oil can also make your little one go so they are swimming in merconium just something to bare in mind! Plus what dose works for one person can be deadly for another, Im not talking upset tummy Im tallking severe dehydration and could cause serious harm to your little one.

For me regards laxitive effect I will be trying Pizza hut as it never agrees with me!! haha

ha pizza hut! I wish that would work! Not even a madras has a laxative effect on me so the curry tale is out of the window for me

xxx

ha pizza hut! I wish that would work! Not even a madras has a laxative effect on me so the curry tale is out of the window for me

xxx

What about a Donna Kebab?? lol Im sitting here trying to think of possile things to give people the sh*ts now lol xxx

on a serious note nipple stimulation worked for me with DS2 was defo that without a doubt!! Had a nice relaxing bath, went for a lay down closed my eyes, nice and relaxed, and did circled one with my finger until I felt minor contractions then the other then the other again for about an hour. Then next morn 5am my waters had gone :D

xxx

What about a Donna Kebab?? lol Im sitting here trying to think of possile things to give people the sh*ts now lol xxx

LOL I had one the other day cos they usually give me the runs everytime- but nothing. My tummy was fine for the first time ever. Bloomin typical.

xxx

LOL I had one the other day cos they usually give me the runs everytime- but nothing. My tummy was fine for the first time ever. Bloomin typical.

:dohh: like you say blummin typical!!!!!

donna kebab? i thought there called donnor kebab? lol

I've never heard anything about olive oil, I personally wouldn't touch any oils!

Youtube 'galloping to induce labour' and see if it works, I told OH I was going to do it but he said he'd disown me if I went galloping around the village! :haha:

I've never heard anything about olive oil, I personally wouldn't touch any oils!

Youtube 'galloping to induce labour' and see if it works, I told OH I was going to do it but he said he'd disown me if I went galloping around the village! :haha:

Lol this made me giggle x

love it!!!!

I am not to sure about donnor kebab....I do like the meat and chips but I havent braved it during pregnancy... the meat always looks so dubious! I could see t working though with the spicy chilli sauce on top.
xxx

I read somewhere that for pineapple to remotely work, you have to eat at least 8!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->