not comnfortable here anymore

Lexi_jaine

Reaction score
I have mentioned here that i am (was??) seriously considering putting my baby up for adoption

since writing that post i have had a bunch of private messages from people asking to adopt my baby. now for starters there is no way in hell i would just give my baby up to some random person online. but half the reason i no longer post here much is because of this.

i thought this place would be a good place for me to talk about what i am feeling, and get some good advice but every time i log in theres more and more people asking (some even demanding ) my baby!

:/ Have you reported these people to the admin?

That's quite sickening knowing there are people praying on the inernet for babies now, I know adoption is lovely but you don't harrass people that aren't 100% sure..

hiya hun, please dont think the forum is like that, some ladies on here are just longing to have a baby of their own after TTC for months if not years. that may explain why your receiving these messages, just tell the admin and see what they can do.
dont take offence to it :flower:

0_o Wooww..... I'm so sorry you are experiencing that. That's pretty frightening and extremely inappropriate. I wouldnt leave just because of them... I'm not on here very much but is there anyway for you or ADMIN to turn off your mail box? I know that's not a solution but at least it will alleviate the stress. I'm actually shocked by what you said.

You should definitely speak to admin about this. Its unfair (and completely inappropriate!!) for people to keep sending you these messages.

I'm sorry you've had to experience this. Maybe admin can bring in some kind of rule that bans anyone that does this?

I hope it doesn't come to you leaving BnB over this, but ultimately you have to do what's best for you.

I agree dont leave, but is there any way you can block these people from sending you messages??
I can see how its making you feel uncomfortable being on here tho, i hope they leave you alone. I would report them if i was you, and if anyone else sends you a message just delete it without opening it..

Good luck in what ever you choose, if you decide to stay or not :flower: xx

Please inform the admin of the users who have sent you these kinds of messages. It is completely wrong to harras someone like it sounds you have been. Don't let it get to you, some ladies are desperate for a baby, but it does NOT make it right to harras someone via internet. Chin up and PLEASE report them.

xoxox

Please contact admin, it's against the rules to be doing something like that. So sorry that happened. :hugs:
Solicitation or propositions of surrogacy, adoption or sperm donorship using the forums, private messages, or signatures features is strictly prohibited.

how do i contact admin? still trying to get used to how this whole forum thing works

You can report a message as it pops up (theres a report button in the message) or just send a PM to Wobbles, Stir Crazy or Vickie.

That must be horrible, and incredibly rude for people to do that... Hope they stop or admin can close your box or something. xxx

Also, if you scroll right to the bottom of the screen, on the far right there is a 'contact us' button xx

are they long standing messages as people can google and your posts will come up in the search

def report it to admin xx

Block them? And than report them to the admin. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable in here, def speak to admin!

That's horrible babe. :hugs: defa report to admin Hun.x

i agree, some people on here are really insensitive, judgemental and think they know EVERYTHING. it has taught me to learn to be careful with what i say.
but in all honesty, if you're gonna post something on the internet where there is a huge variety of people from all over the world, u have to expect to get some weirdo's.
so remember that everything u post might not get the response u expect because there's no way u can know who's on here. just be cautious.
good luck with whatever u chose :)

Like everyone else says, please report! I hope you decide to stick around here as its very unfair for those people to make you feel like you cant come on here anymore.

hope you have sorted something, Its completly inappropriate!

I'm looking into this.

This is something we take very seriously. I'm in the process of downloading the PM backups to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, can you PM me with the members involved.

S.C

thats terrible, i dont think your the first girl to mention it either on this site
some people are just not right in the head. Even if you did say yes(which u wouldnt) what kind of way is that to "acquire"(couldn't think of another word) a child?
:hugs: sorry those people are being weird. Hope admin sort it all out for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->