NOT constipated .. TMI thread

mummof1

Reaction score
Am I the only one who is NOT constipated ? I keep hearing friends who are pregnant talk about how constipated they are and have been since they found out .. But the past couple of weeks I have been TMI.. More regular than ever ! Not diarrhea but going 1-2 times a day with no issues whatsoever lol.
I have even read that if you ARENT constipated it could mean your progesterone is low? Is this accurate ? Or should I just be able to enjoy my daily BMs lol!

i wish i could say the same.but i have been alternating between being horrendously constipated, for like 4 days at a time, and then having diarrhea. it is awful

I find if I stay away from cheese I have no problem :haha: Lately I've been going up to 4 times a day… 4!!! I didn't think someone could poo so much.

I alternate between too firm and too runny. I wouldn't worry either way and be glad you can go!

Im the same like jazz ... not that Im complaining though

I start each day constipated and by noon it's awful diarrhea :-/ Actually I sort of knew I was pregnant early on because of the explosive diarrhea I was getting. At this point is be happy to leave the house without worrying lol.

Okay so basically any kind of poop is normal lol !!! Hope you ladies with the constipation / diarrhea get relief soon!

Mine is just normal poop but it is 2-3 times per day.

It has no correlation between low progesterone because I am on progesterone supplements and am wondering if the reason I go so much is because of them.

With my son I was constipated, but I drink more water and coffee than I did when I was pregnant with him

Interesting ! Honestly I don't remember where I read that (progesterone and poop) I think it was a random comment on a thread the last time I was pregnant

Last pregnancy I was constipated from the second I found out I was pregnant!

This time, I'm 10 weeks along & have been going regularly. Nothing has changed in that department.

No you're right, progesterone does tend to cause constipation because it relaxes the bowel so it doesn't move along! In my super early days I was very uncomfortable and constipated, now it's been the opposite on and off :wacko: Maybe it's because the estrogen is catching up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->